General Football Thread

Well heard that our national team will play very important match against Israel without standard goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa.Hope that his replacement Vedran Runje will keep our net empty. :edlighter:

1-0 for France vs Greece.

Serious match. After all, they beat the last European Championship's winner :banana: :banana:

the Ballon d'Or will be done on next November, 27th but the winner is already known LOL LOL

the winner is Cannavaro

cannavaro.jpg

surely he made a good season and a fantastic semi-final against Germany :banana:

But Thierry Henry will miss it again :|

Fuckin' Bayern Munich lost against Alemania Achen 4:2. :x :x
Dunno why i bet on them. :roll:
Cup matches are so ungrateful to bet on...
Real Madrid lost against Recreativo Huelva 3:0 :shock: :shock: :banana:

Deadman Rockin said:
Big mistake if he ever thought he would get to play for England again!!...God the media were calling for him (& i'm sure some of the fans) to be re picked after the Croatia loss...but being in the USA would make it difficult for any England manager to keep a watch of his form!!!

Has been.... best rid of him :|

Deadman Rockin said:
Big mistake if he ever thought he would get to play for England again!!...God the media were calling for him (& i'm sure some of the fans) to be re picked after the Croatia loss...but being in the USA would make it difficult for any England manager to keep a watch of his form!!!

A £70,000 A DAY ( :shock: ) mistake though :shock:

I think I could manage to never play football over here ever again if someone offered me that much :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
A £70,000 A DAY ( :shock: ) mistake though :shock:

I think I could manage to never play football over here ever again if someone offered me that much :D
LOL I can see where your coming from but speaking as someone who plays Sunday park footy (badly) we all say "i'd sit my arse on the bench for £ X thousand pound a week" but believe it or not there are some profesionals out there who love playing the game, are in great physical condition & hate being on the bench regardless of what they earn.
The point i'm trying to make is that i'm sure Beckham hates it that hes not playing for England & would jump at it in a flash if it was offered for him to return again...I just think that its put a big nail in that coffin being so far away...but yeah im sure the money softens the blow a bit!!

Back