Food You Just Cannot Eat

twilightsglow said:
The banana's dancing again! :headbang:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

YEAH!!!! It was kinda' creepy seeing him just standing there-doing nothing.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't care much for tomatos, either, unless they are cooked like in spaghetti sauce or something. Raw ones on my hamburger or in my salad is out of the question. YUCK! Besides, they give me indigestion anyways. Way too much acid.
Other foods I will not eat, brussel sprouts, liver, or any kind of seafood w/ the heads still on it like shrimp, crawfish, octopus, etc. I just cannot stand to have their beady eyes looking up at me. It just grosses me out. LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
That's not too strange. My friend can't eat them untouched either.

Here's a really gross one that happened to my friend, and is why he couldn't eat chicken for a long time:

My friend one time was eating a piece of roasted chicken, he bit into it and felt something as he said-"It felt like I'd bitten into dirt". When he pulled the meat out of his mouth there was all this black stuff and what he said looked like a condom. Only it wasn't-it was the 'pouch' or stomach where the feces of the chicken is kept until it is excreted. Chicken poop! He barfed all over the table and his wife was mad at him for it. :edbarf:

I always wondered why he never ate poultry. He even had a 'fear' of birds because of this.

Damn! That's gross! Whoever cooked it should have degutted it. That's another thing I cannot eat...guts, hearts, or any kind of organs (that's why I said liver in my previous post.)

Fish :edbarf:

Thats another think I cant eat.
The thought of finding a bone in it makes me reach :edbarf:

I can eat Fish fingers or Fish cakes though :D

rockin_plumber said:
Fish :edbarf:

Thats another think I cant eat.
The thought of finding a bone in it makes me reach :edbarf:

I can eat Fish fingers or Fish cakes though :D
I am exactly the same....if I do have fish it takes me about an hour to eat it...I pick it to pieces to make sure I don't choke!!!!

I have to be honest and say.........:err:

I'll eat anything that can't run fast enough :D There's not much that i won't try. My parents we're always good at getting me to try things when i was younger, i guess its kind of stuck. The only thing i'd be slightly woried about would be Sheeps eye's or maybe animal brains ( say it was mixed into/ in with something else )

My attitude has always been, if someone else eats it, it can't be that bad? unless of course it causes the kind of reaction that rocking_plumber and others get with Toms and stuff, thats different.

I love Blue Cheese as well :banana: Mmmmmmmmm yum yum yum, yum yum, bit of butter, nice bit of toast, glass of red wine or port :D :D :D I'm happy larry :banana:

Cyrus said:
Sprouts :edbarf:

They're nasty little buggers!

MMMMMMMM fartballs
fart.gif

Back