Food You Just Cannot Eat

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
I will start this off with the most evil of foods....

TOMATO :edbarf:

There is a funny story about tomatoes I just cannot eat them.
Anyway one nite at a darts match the game had finished and they bought out the food. All the bloody sarnies had tomatoes in em.
Well I was a bit the worse for wear so I decided to eat em too.
Bad mistake halfway through the second sarnie :edbarf: all over the food....... no warning it just happened :oops:
I should have listened to the dart team just take the tomato out they said well I learnt a lesson that nite.

TOMATOES ARE EVIL :evil:

What is strange is I can have Ketchup and tomatoes in Spaghetti and Chilli con carne but when they are in an untouched state :edbarf:

Or plum tomatoes :edbarf: why must they put them on a fried brekky

I cannot bring myself to eat any type of rodent-Rat, Guinea Pig, Mouse, or even Rabbit. :cry:

I also can't eat cheez-its :edbarf:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I cannot bring myself to eat any type of rodent-Rat, Guinea Pig, Mouse, or even Rabbit. :cry:

I also can't eat cheez-its :edbarf:

Rabbit is supposed to be pretty tasty I've heard :D

rockin_plumber said:
What is strange is I can have Ketchup and tomatoes in Spaghetti and Chilli con carne but when they are in an untouched state :edbarf:

Or plum tomatoes :edbarf: why must they put them on a fried brekky

That's not too strange. My friend can't eat them untouched either.

Here's a really gross one that happened to my friend, and is why he couldn't eat chicken for a long time:

My friend one time was eating a piece of roasted chicken, he bit into it and felt something as he said-"It felt like I'd bitten into dirt". When he pulled the meat out of his mouth there was all this black stuff and what he said looked like a condom. Only it wasn't-it was the 'pouch' or stomach where the feces of the chicken is kept until it is excreted. Chicken poop! He barfed all over the table and his wife was mad at him for it. :edbarf:

I always wondered why he never ate poultry. He even had a 'fear' of birds because of this.

SexyDevilGirl said:

Here's a really gross one that happened to my friend, and is why he couldn't eat chicken for a long time:

My friend one time was eating a piece of roasted chicken, he bit into it and felt something as he said-"It felt like I'd bitten into dirt". When he pulled the meat out of his mouth there was all this black stuff and what he said looked like a condom. Only it wasn't-it was the 'pouch' or stomach where the feces of the chicken is kept until it is excreted. Chicken poop! He barfed all over the table and his wife was mad at him for it. :edbarf:

I always wondered why he never ate poultry. He even had a 'fear' of birds because of this.

:edbarf:

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Cant say I have tried any of these

I never had either. I've always had rodents as pets and can't even bring myself to try any of it. :cry:

I also wont eat peanut butter :edbarf:

SexyDevilGirl said:

:edbarf:

Boiled broccoli, blue cheese, mushrooms
:edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf:

ewil said:
Boiled broccoli, blue cheese, mushrooms
:edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf: :edbarf:

Blue cheese?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back