Food You Just Cannot Eat

Cyrus said:
I didn't even know it existed! :shock:

You've never had Bleu Cheese? I believe it's French, there are different types too. It basically is a cheese with a blue mold growing throughout. :oops:

SexyDevilGirl said:
You've never had Bleu Cheese? I believe it's French, there are different types too. It basically is a cheese with a blue mold growing throughout. :oops:
and it stinks!!!

SexyDevilGirl said:

I've seen that. But I thought he meant literally blue! Like all of the cheese :shock:

There's a brown cheese in Norway. It dosn't taste bad, but it's just weird :err:

Cyrus said:
I've seen that. But I thought he meant literally blue! Like all of the cheese :shock:

There's a brown cheese in Norway. It dosn't taste bad, but it's just weird :err:

There is one type of Bleu Cheese (it's spelled Bleu) that is completely blue-they age it a certain way that allows the mold to grow more. Looks gross :oops:

Cyrus said:
But you go around smelling guy's gym socks?

*cough*WEIRDO*cough* :D

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No! But I've been inside men's locker rooms before-and their socks stink bad enough to make the whole locker room stink.

SexyDevilGirl said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

No! But I've been inside men's locker rooms before-and their socks stink bad enough to make the whole locker room stink.

You daaaaaamn hussy!

PS. I am the number 1 now :D :banana: :banana:

Cyrus said:
You daaaaaamn hussy!

PS. I am the number 1 now :D :banana: :banana:

Whooottt? I was a teenager-I was the equipment monitor of my gym class. Had to go in there to get the sports equipment. Saw lots of nekkid guys though :p

P.s. -congrats, you spammer!

:evil:

wicker nomad said:
I'm sure this will make Frester put down is paintbrushes and get back to normal spam levels LOL

If it does I'll give up my quest to be the number 1 poster here again. This has been a tough week :oops:

Back