express your anger here

Cyrus said:
They banned Tony The Tiger for apparently "trading rep points" :roll: But they still allow racism :edmad:

It's fucking disgusting!!! :x :x :x

Man, that sucks.It just goes to show the whole "rep" system, as nice as it was, is doomed to failure. Give Tony my best, he's a good dude.

I've got to go to bed guys, look after yourselves :) and pour me a large Gin and Tonic :D , see you soon

Pip - pipkins old friends :grouphug:

Cyrus said:
They banned Tony The Tiger for apparently "trading rep points" :roll: But they still allow racism :edmad:

It's fucking disgusting!!! :x :x :x
:shock: :shock: That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard! :edmad:

There's a lot of dumbass stuff that goes on there. I don't even use that silly rep system :roll: Racism and hate are allowed, but not trading? :roll:

:x :x :x :x :x E3 just showed all the new games coming out this year, the new GTA, the new Zelda, the new Prince of Persia; AND I DIDN'T GET TO GO :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL LOL LOL you're still on that?

Yes :oops:

The final paper is due next week but I want to finish it by friday. I did a fair amount of work today, I have a couple of french books to read yet, the pace of the paper is good so I feel confident that I will make it.

:wink:

Bouville said:
Yes :oops:

The final paper is due next week but I want to finish it by friday. I did a fair amount of work today, I have a couple of french books to read yet, the pace of the paper is good so I feel confident that I will make it.

:wink:

you will make it :wink:

My stupid flatmate left a note on my door saying I never come out of my room and that I sleep too much :x :x :x

Why the fuck does she care? She goes to work all day long, and when she gets back she's all moody and stays in her room, talking to her boyfriend on the phone :roll:

It's my summer vacation for fuck sake! I LIKE to stay up at nights, and I LIKE to sleep in late! :x

She makes me so angry! :edmad:

Cyrus said:
She's a very aggressive person. I don't want to listen to her bitching :|

Well then everytime she starts bitching at you say something completely weird. Or try to bite your own ear- she will leave you alone :|

Back