express your anger here

Bockaaarck said:
Tell me about it :( humidity isn't very nice. The window's are wide open and im sat in me "Underoos" trying to keep cool :|

I wish I could have my window fully open, but I live on the ground floor, and it's not very safe to leave it open when drunken students are running around the campus :err:

I have a fan on full blast, but that doesn't make it much better :|

Cyrus said:
It's so fucking hot! I'm all sweaty and sticky! :x :x :x

:( I wish it was hot here, concider yourself luckey, you may think now, that you don't want heat, but when winter comes you guys are the most privilaged people on earth, other than like, Africa

stupid science teacher don't know how to teach me goddamn science i was gettin' high marks last year and the stupid colonel sanders look-alike just pisses my science grade down to particles size which is nearly 0cm or 0 marks which is my case instead of teching science i was taught how not to argue to teacher about not teaching in class but that is his fuckin' responsilbilty which is to teach and not to scold or punish!!

(no fullstops cos i'm mumbling) stupid fullstops why are they placed so far away from the normal alphabet keys in the bloody keyboard....woah i reached 4 fullstops just now stpid me underestimating own strenghth and physical condition of myself!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

EDIT:stupid guy don't know how to spell underestimate properly and had to look at dictionary.com for some help from some computer internet :x

rockin_plumber said:
They sold Heskey :banana:

What about

Diouf :x Diouo :x Smicer :x & Biscan :x

Sort it Liverpool :x :x :x :x :x
oh no keep biscan if you release him then nobody will buy him so he'll return to dinamo and i will have to look at his ugly face in the newspaper everyday cause then he will be a player that has experience in english leauge(well he has he knows every seat in anfield how many times he's been left out :D ) and i don't wanna that to happen. its great now no biscan's face in paper, soon also no niko kranjcar's face in paper as well not a word in papers about biscan as if he didn't exist(well he has been treated like that ever since he ran away from national team preprations before a very important game against bulgaria traitor) so liverpool musn't sell biscan :x :x :x :x :x you're a rich club you can afford him :x :x

FUCK!!!! :x How come everytime there's actually a good concert I want to go to I already have plans!!!?? SHIT!!! :x :x :x This world is evil!! :x :x

i'm a fuckin idiot :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

today i wrote my test. i had to get 9 out of 10 correct answers but with the condition the tenth one isn't incorrect(well serves me right for not taking previous tests seriously). i gat 7 correct and 2 incorrect answers(i didn't answer to one) BUT i am angry at myself cause those 2 that have been incorrect i answered correctly at first but then cause i was insecure i changed them. if i hadn't i would have passed that subject :x :x :x :x :x

:roll:

And get rid if

Smicer :x :x :x :x
Biscan :x :x :x :x
Traore :x :x :x :x
Diouff :x :x :x :x
Diouo :x :x :x :x
Cheyrou :x :x :x :x

wicker nomad said:
What have they done :?

They banned Tony The Tiger for apparently "trading rep points" :roll: But they still allow racism :edmad:

It's fucking disgusting!!! :x :x :x

Back