express your anger here

SexyDevilGirl said:
Well then everytime she starts bitching at you say something completely weird. Or try to bite your own ear- she will leave you alone :|

I just usually stare at her for a minute or two without saying a word. She gives me this dumb look, and stomps off to her room LOL

I'm thinking of intentionally staying away from her for a couple of days. That will piss her off so much :evil:

Cyrus said:
I just usually stare at her for a minute or two without saying a word. She gives me this dumb look, and stomps off to her room LOL

I'm thinking of intentionally staying away from her for a couple of days. That will piss her off so much :evil:

Why will it piss her off :?

Cyrus said:
Or steal her food :evil:

On a different note, the mods deleted the "anti-mods" thread :roll: I'm starting to really hate them now! :edmad:

They are tightening the noose a bit aren't they? Pretty soon they will be making us salute them and wear uniforms :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
They are tightening the noose a bit aren't they? Pretty soon they will be making us salute them and wear uniforms :|

I'll fart in their general direction before that happens! :x

Cyrus said:
I'll fart in their general direction before that happens! :x
I haven't got a clue who you're talking about...will scroll back to find out in a minute
Whoever it is had better watch out!!! LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:
I haven't got a clue who you're talking about...will scroll back to find out in a minute
Whoever it is had better watch out!!! LOL LOL

Some of the mods on the IM BB :D

fuckin wankers!!!!i went on saturday afternoon to jarun to freeze my ass off for those 3 points onl to find out the wankers didn't give 'em

:x Dammit! Another fuckin' hot day, and I'm just dying for a nice cold beer.
So I go to the shop to grab a few from the chiller with my friend, take them up to the counter, ready to pay for them, and the stupid bitch asks me for ID! :x WTF? I've never been asked for ID (well, not in the last couple of years) ...and its all because of these fuckin school kids finishing their exams around now, so the bloody shopkeepers are being extra careful who they sell to. (I know it ain't their fault, but neither my friend or I look under 18 )
So we thought, 'fair enough, fuck you! take our bussiness elsewhere then!' and we walked to another nearby cornershop, and found a better deal too! :D So once again I take the beer from the fridge and place it on the counter, and OMG not again!!! :x Stupid bitch asks for ID. What the fuck is their problem? do they not want customers? I mean, FFS, it was midday, so if we were schoolkids then surely we should have been school!

...And if you're wondering what the big deal is? why didn't we just show them some ID? well not all of us have driving lisences or go to college or whatever... I have no ID, unless of course you want me to bring my fucking passport with me everytime I go down the road to go shopping! :x

...and thats another thing! I wish I had a driving lisence! :x AAARGH!

I don't want to go to this fuckin appeal tomorrow
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

wicker nomad said:
10.30 tomorrow and 10.15 on Friday....... The one on Friday will be the worst one....I have to do my BIG speech then :|
well then of friday you don't show up. you send a singing telegram instead :D

Back