express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
I dont own one so dunno how to be angry about that.....

Hang it up.... tumble dryers are lazy :|
:|

Life with 2 mud magnets in the winter with no dryer is hell :cry: You wait til little rockin gets bigger LOL I do at least one load of washing everyday :cry: my house is gonna look like a laundrette for the next week :|

wicky said:
:|

Life with 2 mud magnets in the winter with no dryer is hell :cry: You wait til little rockin gets bigger LOL I do at least one load of washing everyday :cry: my house is gonna look like a laundrette for the next week :|

You can be proud you are saving the planet 8)

:x :x :x My fucking brother and his shitty c***faced mate broke my beautiful, glorious and altogether awe-inspiring "classic albums: the number of the beast. They just came into my fucking room picked it up and through it at the fucking wall! How dare they defile such sacred material with their dirty, unworthy hands. Well I had three options.

1. Run to mummy, (a lowly thing)

2.Ignore it and hope they'll go away (Requires patience)

3.Go absolutely fucking mental, smash their fucking faces in and rip of their heads and shit down their necks!!! (the easiest and most appealing option)

I chose option three, (while I wan't quite as drastic I did give my brother a nosebleed which considering he's three years older than me is an achivement :evil: ) My friend was round as well and she just went up to my brothers mate and slashed her beautiful nails across his face (I really love her nails!!! :D ). Which naturally led to a moderate amount of pain. Punching my brother with all the strength I could muster made me feel soooooooooooooooo much better.

:evil: :evil: :banana: :banana: :banana: :evil: :evil: :evil: :banana: :banana: :banana:

maidenmaniac1 said:
:x :x :x My fucking brother and his shitty c***faced mate broke my beautiful, glorious and altogether awe-inspiring "classic albums: the number of the beast. They just came into my fucking room picked it up and through it at the fucking wall! How dare they defile such sacred material with their dirty, unworthy hands. Well I had three options.

1. Run to mummy, (a lowly thing)

2.Ignore it and hope they'll go away (Requires patience)

3.Go absolutely fucking mental, smash their fucking faces in and rip of their heads and shit down their necks!!! (the easiest and most appealing option)

I chose option three, (while I wan't quite as drastic I did give my brother a nosebleed which considering he's three years older than me is an achivement :evil: ) My friend was round as well and she just went up to my brothers mate and slashed her beautiful nails across his face (I really love her nails!!! :D ). Which naturally led to a moderate amount of pain. Punching my brother with all the strength I could muster made me feel soooooooooooooooo much better.

:evil: :evil: :banana: :banana: :banana: :evil: :evil: :evil: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Remind me not to upset you or your 'lady-friend' :err:

Back