express your anger here

They always are :roll:

I get up at the crack of fuckin' dawn to pack up my stuff and they cant even have the decency to get out of fucking bed on time to come and pick me up :|

Ben said:
They always are :roll:

I get up at the crack of fuckin' dawn to pack up my stuff and they cant even have the decency to get out of fucking bed on time to come and pick me up :|

well...the ryhtm section is always last in line :|

It's always the way mate, it actually wouldn't suprise me if the guitarist picking me up stopped on the by pass to play along to some Yngwie Malmsteen :roll:

Last week..2 hours late, now I'm guaranteed to be late at practice, keeping the others waiting because one person can't get here on time

:| Grr :x

Ben said:
It's always the way mate, it actually wouldn't suprise me if the guitarist picking me up stopped on the by pass to play along to some Yngwie Malmsteen :roll:

Last week..2 hours late, now I'm guaranteed to be late at practice, keeping the others waiting because one person can't get here on time

:| Grr :x

Dont get so angry you break summit :err:

Ur selling summit on ebay....

It quite clearly states :| PAYPAL ONLY

Why do people message me....

would u accept a cheque? or is it pay pal only?

:x :x :x :x :x

rockin_plumber said:
Ur selling summit on ebay....

It quite clearly states :| PAYPAL ONLY

Why do people message me....

would u accept a cheque? or is it pay pal only?

:x :x :x :x :x
LOL LOL

The same as why when you state the size of something do you get emails saying "what size is it?" :| People are stoooopid :|

Today it took me 3 hours :shock: :| :x to connect to the fucking internet :x

3 HOURS! :x

Im changing internet companies as we speak, these motherfuckers are so unreliable :|

Back