express your anger here

Are buyers on Ebay just chancers :|

Please could I ask a couple of questions
1. Please could you confirm the item is unused and brand new
2. Please could i just question the P&P charges - they seem a little higher than other listings of similar items

Thanks and kindest regards

1. Yes the item is new and unused, as stated in the auction title and description (twice).

2. The parcel weighs 1365 grams and allow about another 100 gramms for bubble wrap and brown paper (which arent free)
The postage for 1st Class Recorded is about £6.27
So that leaves £3.72 which I think is quite reasonable for bubblewrap, parcel paper,selotape and my time wrapping the parcel and taking it to the post office.

Thankyou for your interest.

Do I waste my fukin time writing a description :x :x :x
Maybe she wont be bidding on it now LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
was I being unreasonable oh master of all things Ebay :?
Ummm...honestly.....

I don't take too much notice of emails like that LOL .... I think i've just come to terms with the fact that half the idiots on there can't read LOL

I love your reply, but don't think other buyers would :err: Hope you didn't post it onto your auction :err:

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: blimey how would I have done that
So you haven't then :banana: LOL

When you reply to the question there's a box to tick if you want it on there :wink:

I really felt like replying....

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE POSTAGE FUK OFF AND BUY ELSEWHERE :|

But i was a little bit more diplomatic :err:

Ben said:
My advice to Rockin' - Dont use eBay because its full of pricks :| and Paypal is even worse :x :|
If i'd used that advice I wouldn't have saved 100's off pounds on hundreds of purchases :roll:

This is less than 5 minutes drive from where i live

Police were today facing the likelihood that a serial letter bomber is targeting motoring enforcement organisations after a third explosion in three days injured a woman at the DVLA centre in Swansea.
The woman was not seriously hurt in the blast, which followed a letter bombing at a company linked to speed cameras yesterday and an explosion at the London offices of Capita - the firm that collects the capital's congestion charge - on Monday.

The home secretary, John Reid, speaking before news of the third blast, today described the letter bombs as "worrying". "It is important that we allow police to get on with their investigations without undue speculation," he said.
Officers were called to the post room of the DVLA building following reports of a small explosion just before 9.30am today, South Wales police said in a brief statement.

"One female has been taken to hospital with injuries, which are not believed to be life-threatening," the statement said. "A cordon has been put in place, and nearby residents are being evacuated as a precautionary measure."

A spokeswoman for the Morrison Hospital in Swansea said the woman had been brought into the accident and emergency department just before 10am, and was undergoing treatment.

Susan Bailey told Sky News the woman's condition was "stable", but refused to give any details about the injuries.

Ambulance staff were assessing some other DVLA workers for possible treatment, she added.

A DVLA spokeswoman said staff had not been evacuated from the 18-storey centre.

Also this morning, police were called to an office in Pimlico, central London - close to the Capita building - following reports of a suspicious package.

A police spokeswoman said the alert was now over. "Police have now been stood down," she said. "Obviously, with what has happened over the past few days, people are being more cautious than normal."

The DVLA blast has reinforced suspicions that a disgruntled driver, or someone else with a grudge against motoring enforcement bodies, has launched a concerted letter bombing campaign.

The investigation into the letter bombings is being led by the national coordinator for domestic extremism, Assistant Chief Constable Anton Setchell.

Two people suffered slight injuries to their hands and upper bodies when a device exploded in the offices of the accountancy and finance company Vantis, in Wokingham, Berkshire, yesterday morning.

One man was hurt by flying glass as he opened the package, and another fainted from shock. Neither required hospital treatment.

Speed Check Services, which provides the technology for speed cameras, is a Vantis client. A spokesman for Vantis said the accountancy company had nothing to do with the collection or imposition of motoring fines.

The Capita bomb, which was stuffed into a padded envelope, exploded in the hands of a post room worker at the company's Victoria Street offices on Monday. She suffered blast wounds to her hands and stomach and is recovering in hospital.

Following the Vantis letter bomb, police said it was too soon to say whether the explosions were linked.

The DVLA, an executive agency of the Department for Transport, is mainly concerned with general motoring law enforcement such as maintaining registers of drivers and vehicles and collecting vehicle tax.

:x

My parents went to brazil about 3 weeks ago, for a week.

And yesterday, Surprise:
Mum receives a call from her bank: "Mrs , there's a problem, you have spent 2830€ in a week , and moreover we block other 2700€ and 1600€ requests "

My mother doesn't understand: she had 1700€ on her account, and from day to the other: -900€ !!

Explanation: In their hotel in Rio de Janero , my parents slided their credit card on a machine, but a person from the hotel had put a carbon paper.

He built a new card with the number of my parents' card and payed a villa with 900€ the first day. Then he drew 100€ per day.

The french police-station is doing a survey...

nickohmygod said:

And yesterday, Surprise:
Mum receives a call from her bank: "Mrs , there's a problem, you have spent 2830€ in a week , and moreover we block other 2700€ and 1600€ requests "

My mother doesn't understand: she had 1700€ on her account, and from day to the other: -900€ !!

Explanation: In their hotel in Rio de Janero , my parents slided their credit card on a machine, but a person from the hotel had put a carbon paper.

He built a new card with the number of my parents' card and payed a villa with 900€ the first day. Then he drew 100€ per day.

:shock: :shock: not really lucky

hope all will be ok :grouphug:

nickohmygod said:

And yesterday, Surprise:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jesus christ, thats BAD luck, hope they catch the person who did this :x

NTL have been taken over by Virgin now....
Calling themselves Virgin Media..... :|
I have to ring them every 6 months.....

My 2meg Tinternet costs £17.99......
BUT
If I ring and say I can get it cheaper....
They put the price down to £9.99 for 6 months..... no questions asked :|
They say ring back in 6 months and they will do it again :?

Again I had to do it tonite. :|

AGAIN FOR 6 FUKIN MONTHS :x :x :x :x :x

I am happy with £9.99 2 meg Broadbeans but why not charge that
price anyway :x :x :x :x

Ringing up every 6 months is just crayyyyyyyyyyyzeeeeeeeeee :|

rockin_plumber said:
NTL have been taken over by Virgin now....
Calling themselves Virgin Media..... :|
I have to ring them every 6 months.....

My 2meg Tinternet costs £17.99......
BUT
If I ring and say I can get it cheaper....
They put the price down to £9.99 for 6 months..... no questions asked :|
They say ring back in 6 months and they will do it again :?

Again I had to do it tonite. :|

AGAIN FOR 6 FUKIN MONTHS :x :x :x :x :x

I am happy with £9.99 2 meg Broadbeans but why not charge that
price anyway :x :x :x :x

Ringing up every 6 months is just crayyyyyyyyyyyzeeeeeeeeee :|
That's a bloody pain in the arse :shock:

Bargain though!

wicky said:
That's a bloody pain in the arse :shock:

Bargain though!

It is a free number :err:
And if it wasnt so easy..... I would change..........
All I said was I am ringing up to renew my £9.99 offer and she said fine...
call back in 6 months.........

The main problem is they dont want to charge everyone this price....
So all the fools that dont know pay £17.99 a month :|

Just watching the news for the first time today

That dear little girl's uncle has been charged with her rape and murder

Too sick and sad for words

Back