express your anger here

Oh, and I just found out in the really small print, that I'm welcome to leave Tiscali at any time during the first year, HOWEVER, they'll still charge me for 12 months. :|

Sixxy sent them an E-mail telling them they can fuk off, because they are in breach of their of service terms which state that the heavy usage bandwidth will only affect your downloads, whereas in actual fact, it's made ALL web browsing just shy of unusable.
:|

Water board started some major work up the road from me this morning.

Not bad in itself....but

Gonna have no water for at least 5 days :x :x They say it will be back on by 8pm each day....we'll see :|

They have diverted all the traffic that goes through town....and thats a lot of traffic :| ...down passed my house :x :x :x

This is gonna be chaos ...I hear the bin lorry coming, my road is only wide enough for one car....fukin daft :|

wicky said:
Water board started some major work up the road from me this morning.

Not bad in itself....but

Gonna have no water for at least 5 days :x :x They say it will be back on by 8pm each day....we'll see :|

They have diverted all the traffic that goes through town....and thats a lot of traffic :| ...down passed my house :x :x :x

HGV's and everything? :shock: :shock:

That's brave.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
HGV's and everything? :shock: :shock:

That's brave.
Or stooopid LOL

It was only for an hour or so....they realised how stupid it was and now everything's going up Tivvy lane instead 8)

rockin_plumber said:
:err: wicky gonna smell bad if that water dont get turned back on for 5 days LOL
LOL

They still haven't turned it off :shock: Was supposed to be turned off yesterday :roll:

Wicky = Go for a shower at the swimming baths 8) thats what I did when my water was off, went swimming first obviously LOL

Back