express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
WHAT HAVE DOGS GOT TO DO WITH BULLSHIT.......... :|

MALE COWS MAKE BULL SHIT :x :x :x

8.gif

:x :x :x

Excuse after excuse :x :x :x

I cant get over how full of shit you actually are :x :x

Fact is. You've got some of my CDs, and stop making weak excuses about not being able to meet me so you can give them to me :x :x

And DONT call me fucking pet names :x :x we broke up fucking months ago, I dont call my friends 'hunni' so dont do the same to me thinking youll win me over, because you wont :x :x

Just knock it off :x :x

GRRR :x

How can someone so fucking difficult make me want to be sick through frustration :x :x

Ben said:

Fact is. You've got some of my CDs, and stop making weak excuses about not being able to meet me so you can give them to me :x :x

And DONT call me fucking pet names :x :x we broke up fucking months ago, I dont call my friends 'hunni' so dont do the same to me thinking youll win me over, because you wont :x :x

How can someone so fucking difficult make me want to be sick through frustration :x :x

What did I do ? :err:

Ben said:

you have to kick some ass benny :evil:

Ben said:

Do you feel better for that.... hunni :D

Fukin South west water are a bunch of tossers :x :x

Got letters telling us the water was defo gonna be off everyday last week...2 days with no water for 12 hours....so we all stock up on water and do washing at stoooopid times of day

What happens....water goes off a couple times for 10 mins :roll: Not that i'm angry bout that :err:

This week the water was s'posed to be on, no letters no nothing...

Monday it went off about 5 times...tuesday lost count...today i've lost count :x :x :x

I've spent 3 days trying to dye my hair :x :x Doing it now...gotta wash it off in 15 mins..... if it goes off again I won't be responsible for my actions :err: :x :x

Rant over LOL

wicky said:
Fukin South west water are a bunch of tossers :x :x

Got letters telling us the water was defo gonna be off everyday last week...2 days with no water for 12 hours....so we all stock up on water and do washing at stoooopid times of day

What happens....water goes off a couple times for 10 mins :roll: Not that i'm angry bout that :err:

This week the water was s'posed to be on, no letters no nothing...

Monday it went off about 5 times...tuesday lost count...today i've lost count :x :x :x

I've spent 3 days trying to dye my hair :x :x Doing it now...gotta wash it off in 15 mins..... if it goes off again I won't be responsible for my actions :err: :x :x

Rant over LOL

What happens if you cant wash it off :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Is the pool full of water :err:
Or do you have a river near :?
Yeah the pool is full of water LOL

It's a bit green though :err:

But better than my hair falling out I guess LOL

Just checked...water is still on 8)

5 mins to go :err:

rockin_plumber said:
Like the river Culm.... just the other side of the M5 8)

But dont polute it :|
LOL

I'm only a 2 minute walk from there, river or green pool water...what a choice :?

Back