express your anger here

My lighter has just given up the ghost :x

Can't find another one anywhere :x :| I buy loads..always loosing them :oops: where the hell have they all gone :x

Fukin Parcel Force :x :x :x

If they leave a parcel next door... is it too much to ask them to put a card
through my door so I know :|

rockin_plumber said:

I think fraidy knows how you feel LOL

rockin_plumber said:

Expecting a parcel tomoro....

This should get the point across....

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO DELIVER A PARCEL AND CANNOT GET AN

ANSWER…..

IF YOU CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE PARCEL WITH A NEIGHBOUR PLEASE PUT
A CARD THOUGH MY DOOR TO INFORM ME YOU HAVE DONE THIS, AND
WHERE YOU HAVE LEFT IT.

ITS NOT VERY EASY TRYING TO GUESS IF IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED AND
WHERE IT IS.

rockin_plumber said:
Expecting a parcel tomoro....

This should get the point across....

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO DELIVER A PARCEL AND CANNOT GET AN

ANSWER…..

IF YOU CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE PARCEL WITH A NEIGHBOUR PLEASE PUT
A CARD THOUGH MY DOOR TO INFORM ME YOU HAVE DONE THIS, AND
WHERE YOU HAVE LEFT IT.

ITS NOT NERY EASY TRYING TO GUESS IF IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED AND
WHERE IT IS.
Yep, gets the point across nicely LOL

wicky said:
Yep, gets the point across nicely LOL

Some of these delivery drivers have no brains...
And the neighbours on the left are in between council houses...
Theyre only there 4 months at the most so dont know em really.

I only found out it had been delivered coz I checked online :|
Then knocked on their door on the off chance coz I didnt recognise the name.

rockin_plumber said:
Some of these delivery drivers have no brains...
And the neighbours on the left are in between council houses...
Theyre only there 4 months at the most so dont know em really.

I only found out it had been delivered coz I checked online :|
Then knocked on their door on the off chance coz I didnt recognise the name.
The delivery man deserves his arse kicked for doing that :|

rockin_plumber said:

:x :x :x I had a similar problem with them the other week. Sarah had been complaining to me that something she bought on line had not been delivered. She kicked up a right stink with the vendor, then a couple of days later I went into the shed to get something and there was the parcel on the floor, in the shed. :x

Then a couple of weeks ago, I get home mid afternoon to find a card through my door to say there is another package waiting for me at the sorting office. So I drive down to town, Park the car in the car park only to find the sorting office closed :x
Anyhoo, when i get home (bear in mind not only have i now wasted time, and fuel, but parking fee's too) my neighbour comes over and tells me the post person spotted her after putting the card through my door and opted to leave the package with her instead, without taking the 30 secs to pop another card through the door to let me know of the change of plans :x :x :x wankers.

Then this morning there was a knock at the door and by the time I got to the door I could see something half stuck through the letterbox. I couldn't physically pull the item through the box opening because it was too large to fit. So I opened the door to see the postie strolling off down the road having left my post hanging out the door for anyone to help themselves to.

If it wasn't raining, and I wasn't half naked I'd have chased after the bastard and poked 'em in the eye :x :x :x :x

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:x :x :x I had a similar problem with them the other week. Sarah had been complaining to me that something she bought on line had not been delivered. She kicked up a right stink with the vendor, then a couple of days later I went into the shed to get something and there was the parcel on the floor, in the shed. :x

Then a couple of weeks ago, I get home mid afternoon to find a card through my door to say there is another package waiting for me at the sorting office. So I drive down to town, Park the car in the car park only to find the sorting office closed :x
Anyhoo, when i get home (bear in mind not only have i now wasted time, and fuel, but parking fee's too) my neighbour comes over and tells me the post person spotted her after putting the card through my door and opted to leave the package with her instead, without taking the 30 secs to pop another card through the door to let me know of the change of plans :x :x :x wankers.

Then this morning there was a knock at the door and by the time I got to the door I could see something half stuck through the letterbox. I couldn't physically pull the item through the box opening because it was too large to fit. So I opened the door to see the postie strolling off down the road having left my post hanging out the door for anyone to help themselves to.

If it wasn't raining, and I wasn't half naked I'd have chased after the bastard and poked 'em in the eye :x :x :x :x
With things like that happening so often i've been so lucky :shock: all my ebay things have got to me....and that's a lot :err: ..... hopefully i've not just tempted fate :err:

wicky said:
With things like that happening so often i've been so lucky :shock: all my ebay things have got to me....and that's a lot :err: ..... hopefully i've not just tempted fate :err:

miss_rockin ordered summit from next then a neighbour popped it round...
she said she had it for 2 weeks....
You complain to em but it dont get you anywhere :|

Back