express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: You are a lot more tollerant than me Wicky

I remember when we lived in the flat..
The guy below us had his music on quite loud and it really pissed me off...
It was a Saturday nite.. The police didn't wanna know :|
Couldnt get him to answer the door... probably drugged up :|
Anyway... I had "aquired" a key to the cellar which proved to be useful :evil:
I went and threw the switch to his flat :D
He didn't get his leccy back on till Monday as the letting agents werent in the office Sunday :D
Nice one LOL

My letter said a lot :wink: I've gotta be kinda careful, if they get kicked out because of me I know they'll be staying in town :| And I know that things would get a lot worse for us, and like you said the police don't give a shit :|

One thing I do know is the letting people are sick of them, the house is a tip...it's only a matter of time before they get themselves kicked out :banana: I said in the letter that if there is one more bad night that I will report them......fingers crossed the silence since is a good thing!

wicky said:
My letter said a lot :wink: I've gotta be kinda careful, if they get kicked out because of me I know they'll be staying in town :| And I know that things would get a lot worse for us, and like you said the police don't give a shit :|

:err: Is it the kinda family that you dont wanna upset then

rockin_plumber said:
:err: Is it the kinda family that you dont wanna upset then
Not so much their family....the 2 that live there (both are 25 I think).... and their 500 friends that turn up every weekend...or it sounds like that many :err: Fuck knows what goes on in there...I know it ain't just a few cans of strongbow :|

wicky said:
Not so much their family....the 2 that live there (both are 25 I think).... and their 500 friends that turn up every weekend...or it sounds like that many :err: Fuck knows what goes on in there...I know it ain't just a few cans of strongbow :|

It might be me getting old now... :oops:
But these youngsters think they are above the law :|
And if you go and give em a good slapping, you are the one that gets in
trouble :|
Most of em aged between 18 & 25.... They just aint got any respect :|

rockin_plumber said:
It might be me getting old now... :oops:
But these youngsters think they are above the law :|
And if you go and give em a good slapping, you are the one that gets in
trouble :|
Most of em aged between 18 & 25.... They just aint got any respect :|
:withstupid:

Don't think i'm going to know much more until this friday...through the week they are both ok, I got on quite well with her. But at the weekend they just binge... usually til abut half 5..I know that because that's when Jake gets up and they are still going :|

rockin_plumber said:
The trouble with people like that is they only understand the baseball bat :|

Amazing how worried people get when they find a polaroid in their lounge of someone wearing a balaclava and holding a baseball bat stood in their lounge :err:

Not that i would condone such a thing of course :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Amazing how worried people get when they find a polaroid in their lounge of someone wearing a balaclava and holding a baseball bat stood in their lounge :err:

LOL LOL LOL Wonderful

Bockaaarck said:

LOL

Saw my neighbour up town tonight....she walked right passed me, got about 5ft away from me and called me back.....she was in tears :shock:
Said she was soooo sorry, felt awful blah blah blah...that it was the drink :roll: and she felt terrible

We'll see what happens on friday :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Poor old Jakey :| :grouphug:
Thanks :wink: Jake's slept through a lot more than he did last year :banana: :banana:
It's eddie thats suffering...he hates it , but he's such a wimp anyway i'm not surprised LOL

Frenchy said:
cool to put fuckin copying :|

:err:
164856.png

Back