express your anger here

39_1_b.JPG

aaaannnnd

1140857218278_1138954221908_DSC04431.jpg

Every fucking time :x

Everytime I get a saturday off, busting my balls arranging stuff so Beth can come and stay here, spend a load of money buying things she likes to eat and stuff all for a "I cant come Ive got no money"

I'm starting to think shes embarrased of where I live, or of me :|

Ben said:

Everytime I get a saturday off, busting my balls arranging stuff so Beth can come and stay here, spend a load of money buying things she likes to eat and stuff all for a "I cant come Ive got no money"

Find another Beth mate :wink:

Ben said:

:grouphug:

I know shes not got a job and everything so that doesnt help :|

But still..

I go upto Liverpool everytime I can :|

Costs me a fortune, delaying payments for certain t shirts :|

But I dont mind, I dont think twice about it, because I love her and love being with her :|

It just gets me :( when everything that I look forward too, that keeps me going working through SHITE GOD AWFUL FUCKING SHIFTS at Wilkinsons is cancelled and Im there like :(

Ben said:
I know shes not got a job and everything so that doesnt help :|

But still..

I go upto Liverpool everytime I can :|

Costs me a fortune, delaying payments for certain t shirts :|

But I dont mind, I dont think twice about it, because I love her and love being with her :|

It just gets me :( when everything that I look forward too, that keeps me going working through SHITE GOD AWFUL FUCKING SHIFTS at Wilkinsons is cancelled and Im there like :(

:grouphug:

sorry mate might have been a bit harsh with my 1st answer

The saga of my neighbours from hell continues :x :x

Friday night 1.30 am our doorbell goes :shock: :x :x

Dog barks....we're all awake :x :x I'd only just gone to sleep so it took me hours to nod off again :x

Friday she was at the door, pissed as a fart, thought she'd lost her keys :roll: We were pissed off , but let it go.....

Saturday night....2.30 doorbell goes again :shock: :x :x :x Scared the shit out of Jake :( Took ages to calm him down :x

He calms down..about 3.30 i'm sat downstairs with him while he has a drink....no telly on, can hear nextdoor talking through the wall :shock: Our walls are about 3 ft thick..loud mouthed cow :shock:

I hear "I'm bored, want something to do....might go knock on their door again in a minute" :shock:

About 4.30 she did :x :x :x

I banged on their door sunday morning...could hear her coughing but didn't answer :|

So I went home and wrote the shittiest letter ever 8) probably did better than talking to her, at least I got to say what I wanted!

Well...not seen or heard her since, neither have her neighbours the otherside....by not coming round saying "what the fuck is this about" she has totally admited her guilt

Think she is scared to come out of her house now LOL curtains have been shut for 2 days LOL

sorry for the essay :err:

wicky said:
I hear "I'm bored, want something to do....might go knock on their door again in a minute" :shock:

About 4.30 she did :x :x :x

:shock: :shock: :shock: You are a lot more tollerant than me Wicky

I remember when we lived in the flat..
The guy below us had his music on quite loud and it really pissed me off...
It was a Saturday nite.. The police didn't wanna know :|
Couldnt get him to answer the door... probably drugged up :|
Anyway... I had "aquired" a key to the cellar which proved to be useful :evil:
I went and threw the switch to his flat :D
He didn't get his leccy back on till Monday as the letting agents werent in the office Sunday :D

Back