express your anger here

Maiden's Bitch said:
Oh man i have so much anger today, it's been 14 hours since my last cigarette, i am trying to quit, but at the moment i feel like either banging my head against the wall or killing someone!
This is so hard :x LOL

Hey Bitchy, i know it must be hard but you can do it. I used to smoke and then stopped by going "cold turkey" as people put it.

And do you know what made it easier....i realised i wasn't "giving up" anything, i was "getting rid" of something that was terribly bad for me.

You can do it, trust me :grouphug:

Maiden's Bitch said:
Oh man i have so much anger today, it's been 14 hours since my last cigarette, i am trying to quit, but at the moment i feel like either banging my head against the wall or killing someone!
This is so hard :x LOL
Good luck :wink: I've tried...and failed before :oops:

Frenchy said:
i don't like when someone clap on my head :x :x

p055.gif

Jake's school sent a letter home last night...

All kids have to dress up in pink clothes for breast cancer awareness week...fair enough....

But it's tomorrow :x :x Talk about giving us lots of notice :roll: :x

I HATE pink, have nothing pink and neither have the charity shops :x

Jake's really looking forward to it so I have to find something today...mr wickys got my car again, so i'm stuck here :x :x

Might buy a can of pink hair spray and spray him top to bottom :err: LOL

I'm now going to ring everyone I know and beg :|

wicky said:
Jake's school sent a letter home last night...

All kids have to dress up in pink clothes for breast cancer awareness week...fair enough....

But it's tomorrow :x :x Talk about giving us lots of notice :roll: :x

I HATE pink, have nothing pink and neither have the charity shops :x

Jake's really looking forward to it so I have to find something today...mr wickys got my car again, so i'm stuck here :x :x

Might buy a can of pink hair spray and spray him top to bottom :err: LOL

I'm now going to ring everyone I know and beg :|

Cant you wash a white tshirt with some red sox :err:

Back