express your anger here

every month this house hold pays 63 kunas supscription to national television which we're bound by law to pay + 98 kuna to my cable operator.
on the chanels cable operator is giving i can follow various leauges either via highlights or via live coverages....premiership, serie a, bundesliga 1 and 2, serbian leauge....

well an announcement has been made that national television won't cover spanish and italian leauges anymore and that they won't have petica, highlights from european top 5 leauges(english, spanish, german, italian, french) anymore.
other croatian tv stations don't give any leauges and none of the chanels on cable follows spanish leauge not even via highlights
so what does that leave me at?
that i can't watch games like barca - valencia, barca - real, barca - sevill, real - valencia....
not even in highlights

WHAT THE FUCK AM I PAYING GOOD MONEY FOR? I CAN'T WATCH THE RARE THINGS I WATCH ON TELLY THESE DAYS. SURE ONE COULD SAY CHANGE YOUR CABLE OPERATOR BUT THE OTHERS HAVE EVEN WORSE CHANELS.
THEN ONE COULD SAY GET A DIGITAL SATTELITE AND PAY GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH MONEY EVERY MONTH TO WATCH SOEMTHING GOOD

THEY DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR SPANISH LEAUGE BUT THEY HAVE MONEY FOR VARIOUS SOUTH AMERICAN SOAP OPERAS, SOME MOVIES OF WHICH NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF :x :x :x
I AM SO PISSED OFF I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT
:x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
every month this house hold pays 63 kunas supscription to national television which we're bound by law to pay + 98 kuna to my cable operator.
on the chanels cable operator
........................................................................................................

you're still angry about that?
I realized that croatian national television sucks, and I don't have reason to worry. I don't expect anything, and everything what I get is better than expectations

Ivan said:
I realized that croatian national television sucks, and I don't have reason to worry. I don't expect anything, and everything what I get is better than expectations

that's good thinking ;)

Ivan said:
yes i'm angry about that
its not right not to cover spanish leauge
its just not right

MaidenMadness said:
yes it is but concerts you can buy on dvds

yeah, you can.
but it would be great to have chance to watch them on tv, and than buy if you likes it so much

Bloody dog :x :x Gave her a bath....she was so clean she was dazzling!
She's been rolling in the garden....
Now dirtier than before I washed her :x :x

Back