:x :x :x So many first to the barrier threads

:x :x :x Who cares

Lets hope they dont open the fukin bars until they let everyone in :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
:x :x :x So many first to the barrier threads

:x :x :x Who cares

Lets hope they dont open the fukin bars until they let everyone in :evil:
7 on the first page :|

Jake goes to a saturday club once a fortnight, he loves it, it's the only time he gets to play with his school friends outside of school
It will close on dec 16th :( fukin council won't pay for it :x :x
The only hope they've got is the lottery good causes, they are waiting to hear if they've been successful.

I've just sent an essay to the lottery people explaining how important this little club is to the kids. I hope they get it, if they don't how will I explain to Jake that he can't go anymore? :(

wicky said:
Jake goes to a saturday club once a fortnight, he loves it, it's the only time he gets to play with his school friends outside of school
It will close on dec 16th :( fukin council won't pay for it :x :x
The only hope they've got is the lottery good causes, they are waiting to hear if they've been successful.

I've just sent an essay to the lottery people explaining how important this little club is to the kids. I hope they get it, if they don't how will I explain to Jake that he can't go anymore? :(

That really Blows :x

afraidtoshooteddie said:
That really Blows :x
It does :(
We pay £15 for each session now, but because all the kids need one to one the staffing levels are high and they have to pay rent on the building, a lot of the staff have been working there for nothing for a while to keep it going :shock: Fingers crossed the lottery people are human, if not I expect they'll spend the money on an old painting or something else that helps people just as much :|

Bockaaarck said:
Bloody bastards :x :x :x :x :x :x

Feckin missed Level 42 Playin in Bristol didn't it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Arse, Bugger, Piss :|

What about wet wet wet? Do you like them? Marti Pellow is doing a solo tour at the moment. If you hurry you nmight catch Scarborough or Portsmouth :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
What about wet wet wet? Do you like them? Marti Pellow is doing a solo tour at the moment. If you hurry you nmight catch Scarborough or Portsmouth :|

Cheers Fraidy, ever since i missed Kid Creole a couple of years ago its just been a downward spiral of missed opportunities :|

Back