express your anger here

Someone was that close to F'ing getting it today :x :x :x :x

They we're bloody lucky, happened right at the end of the day as well, wanker :x :x :x :x :x

I will not tolerate being spoken to or dealt with in such a manner. :x

I will resolve this difficulty tomorrow

Now i'm going to F'ing pub for a pint :x :x :x :x :x

Bockaaarck said:
Someone was that close to F'ing getting it today :x :x :x :x

They we're bloody lucky, happened right at the end of the day as well, wanker :x :x :x :x :x

I will not tolerate being spoken to or dealt with in such a manner. :x

I will resolve this difficulty tomorrow

Now i'm going to F'ing pub for a pint :x :x :x :x :x

:shock: :shock: And relax :wink:

Ivan said:
sorry my friends I'm now in trouble. my parents saw my bill for internet and I'm now in BIG trouble

:( Unlucky dude, make an offer to help pay some of the bill, get a little job to earn some extra cash.

That will show your parents your mature attitiude to accepting your responsibilities.

Fingers crossed you can then agree an mount of time you can spend on the internet, and if you spend any more time on it than agreed, you pay for it :)

Bockaaarck said:
:( Unlucky dude, make an offer to help pay some of the bill, get a little job to earn some extra cash.

That will show your parents your mature attitiude to accepting your responsibilities.

Fingers crossed you can then agree an mount of time you can spend on the internet, and if you spend any more time on it than agreed, you pay for it :)

Dude, I'm only 15 years old and i had to go in school and other free time i spend in thetre or in the gym. i have too many (free) jobs because i love acting and now i prepare one show in the theatre & I like handball too so i must practice. :shock:

Back