express your anger here

Rockhardchick666 said:
haha this reminds me of a story....

I got so baked out of my mind on e night, about three days later, I end up getting such a migraine from it that I couldn't see anything but this white pulse in my eyes..... so I go to the hospital for the simple fact I was blind, my blood pressure showed that I should be haivng a heart attack its so high, and then they knock me out right before taking blood tests, me freeking out cause the weed is still in my system and my parents would kick me out if they ever found out... anyways, alot of bull, and a shitty story

Thanx for sharing that...........

Kinda tailed off to nothing at the end though :P

rockin_plumber said:
Thanx for sharing that...........

Kinda tailed off to nothing at the end though :P

well, to be god honest, I went home and smoked more and it went away, its because I"m alergic to the fucking plant

Rockhardchick666 said:
haha this reminds me of a story....

I got so baked out of my mind on e night, about three days later, I end up getting such a migraine from it that I couldn't see anything but this white pulse in my eyes..... so I go to the hospital for the simple fact I was blind, my blood pressure showed that I should be haivng a heart attack its so high, and then they knock me out right before taking blood tests, me freeking out cause the weed is still in my system and my parents would kick me out if they ever found out... anyways, alot of bull, and a shitty story
LOL :withstupid:

what the fuck is wrong with my teachers :x :x :x
i was supposed to do an application in c that does certain things. ok i done that and it works perfectly. i also needed to write something about it before handing it in. and i went and consulted with professor about what should i write about it and all the info i needed. so i had done it just as he said it should be done
and they fuckin give me 45 points out of 90 and i need to take the test again cause of that :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
this isn't over yet. tomorrow i am going to him and he will hear me :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
what the fuck is wrong with my teachers :x :x :x
i was supposed to do an application in c that does certain things. ok i done that and it works perfectly. i also needed to write something about it before handing it in. and i went and consulted with professor about what should i write about it and all the info i needed. so i had done it just as he said it should be done
and they fuckin give me 45 points out of 90 and i need to take the test again cause of that :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
this isn't over yet. tomorrow i am going to him and he will hear me :x :x :x :x

Why dont you go cry about it ... :roll:

sketchy said:
Yeah .. I hear ya ..

Still Broke :x :x :x :x

MSN.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
If you sneek over for the 19th June @ Wembley.........

Bocky or wicky can smuggle you back over in their case :evil:

Wicky's retired now, she and Mr Wicker_Nomad and the boys can look after nomad, and i can take him sea fishing and down the pub during the day :D :banana: :D

If thats ok with the Mrs and Mr Wicky that is :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Wicky's retired now, she and Mr Wicker_Nomad and the boys can look after nomad, and i can take him sea fishing and down the pub during the day :D :banana: :D

If thats ok with the Mrs and Mr Wicky that is :err:

He could call in and see rockin on the way to wicky's :D

He could have a proper drink :P

rockin_plumber said:
He could call in and see rockin on the way to wicky's :D

He could have a proper drink :P
Do you mean I wouldn't give him a proper drink :x

Or that red wine isn't a proper drink :?

Back