express your anger here

MaidenMadness said:
so chop it off
take an axe and swing it aim for somewhere under your chin that should take care of the tickling problem :D

were you the one who was telling me of you and your friend laughing about somthing to do with oral sex and ponytails?

Rockhardchick666 said:
were you the one who was telling me of you and your friend laughing about somthing to do with oral sex and ponytails?
:roll:
it was tickling your balls with a chick's ponytail
and notice the word chick :roll:

FUCKIN DCM MY CABLE OPERATOR SCREW THEM. I WAS IN AN EXCELLENT POSITION WHERE I COULD WATCH BARCA - CHELSEA ON HTV2 AND SLO2 AND MANCHESTER UNITED - AC MILAN ON MEDIASET 1(BERLUSCONI'S TV STATION IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN) AND NOW MEDIASET LOST SIGNAL :x :x :x :x :x :x
FUCKIN DCM FUCKIN BERLUSCONI. HIS TV STATION SPENDS MORE TIME WITH A RECTANGLE WITH WRITTING PROBLEMS WITH SIGNAL THAN IT ACTUALLY WORKS BUT WHY NOW ONCE IN A FUCKIN YEAR THERE'S SOMETHING INTERESTING ON SOME ITALIAN TV STATION AND THEN IT LOOSES SIGNAL JUST FEW MINUTES AFTER IT STARTED :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

so there i was minding my own business, scrolling the chanells on tv when i ran on cheski - liverpool game on german sports tv station dsf. it was the start of the 2nd half so i watched it and watched it and after the 2nd half was overand the extra time should have began the fuckers stoped the live coverage to give their fuckin 2nd leauge match :x :x :x :x
and the worst part is 3 fuckin goals were scored in the extra time :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

wicker nomad said:
:|

Usually I couldn't give a shit....but until they say when we can get tickets to Iceland, it's my 2nd home :oops:
serves you right for going to finland

and dont run into any vikings whilst you're there :D

MaidenMadness said:
so there i was minding my own business, scrolling the chanells on tv when i ran on cheski - liverpool game on german sports tv station dsf. it was the start of the 2nd half so i watched it and watched it and after the 2nd half was overand the extra time should have began the fuckers stoped the live coverage to give their fuckin 2nd leauge match :x :x :x :x
and the worst part is 3 fuckin goals were scored in the extra time :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x :x :x :x I know

Back