express your anger here

MaidenMadness said:
stress? problems? :?

LOL no thats my life,

anywho, on to my bitching and ranting, we had a soccer game, we lost surprise....no because why Christie? Well because it was one of the teams where the coachs end up yelling the entire time and when goal the goal is scored they take 5 minutes to get the fucking ball out of the net, so for the little time I was able to play out, I just end up running and getting the ball out of the net, and setting it at half and get them going, and why wasn't I in net, I do not know, maybe he wants me for tommorows game, maybe I suck that bad......I know I wouldn't have let in those balls, she left her line, and she payed for it, she may look like she does more in the net, but I don't run right past the fucking thing if I challenge, if I challenge, I take out the girls knees with it and make an amazing save..........ah fuck it I don't know why I try so hard, I think I'm one of the smartest players out there, and one of the strongest.........probably doesn't help that I had an argument with my damn dutchmen of a coach about goal keeping, its not my fault hes the biggest fucking idiot I've ever met in my life,

hmmmm, this really shows tham I'm a sore loser, but in all fairness I'm not, I don't mind losing if you actully try, when my team mates take five minutes to get the ball back to centre after a goal, you waste time and it pisses me off, its not like basketball, the clock doesn't stop, you only waste your own time, anywho, thank you for letting me post my rant :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
LOL no thats my life,

anywho, on to my bitching and ranting, we had a soccer game, we lost surprise....no because why Christie? Well because it was one of the teams where the coachs end up yelling the entire time and when goal the goal is scored they take 5 minutes to get the fucking ball out of the net, so for the little time I was able to play out, I just end up running and getting the ball out of the net, and setting it at half and get them going, and why wasn't I in net, I do not know, maybe he wants me for tommorows game, maybe I suck that bad......I know I wouldn't have let in those balls, she left her line, and she payed for it, she may look like she does more in the net, but I don't run right past the fucking thing if I challenge, if I challenge, I take out the girls knees with it and make an amazing save..........ah fuck it I don't know why I try so hard, I think I'm one of the smartest players out there, and one of the strongest.........probably doesn't help that I had an argument with my damn dutchmen of a coach about goal keeping, its not my fault hes the biggest fucking idiot I've ever met in my life,

hmmmm, this really shows tham I'm a sore loser, but in all fairness I'm not, I don't mind losing if you actully try, when my team mates take five minutes to get the ball back to centre after a goal, you waste time and it pisses me off, its not like basketball, the clock doesn't stop, you only waste your own time, anywho, thank you for letting me post my rant :D
:shock: jebus
does she ever shut up
u say u r one of the strongest but u said if u hit me u would hurt yourself more :?
anyway
just forget about it and wear nuckle dusters for your next game :P

manic said:
:shock: jebus
does she ever shut up
u say u r one of the strongest but u said if u hit me u would hurt yourself more :?
anyway
just forget about it and wear nuckle dusters for your next game :P

hah yea, when I mean strongest on the feild, I mean the strongest thinking, and when its on the feild buddy, I've broken my arm and finished the game, I never feel pain during the game, but does she ever hurt after,

and yea, I had to let my steam off somewheres, I obviously can't say what I said here to my team

Rockhardchick666 said:
:shock: theres a thing I'm afraid of.......kill it get a gun and start shooting

S' ok, its only this :D

B000000WIZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Back