express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
:roll: never learn

Who can honestly say they haven't done something similar under the influnce of drink :)

The neighbours pot plant kicked over, a few bins sent spiralling down the street, setting the odd public library on fire :roll: .....i know i can't :)

:err:

Bockaaarck said:
Who can honestly say they haven't done something similar under the influnce of drink :)

The neighbours pot plant kicked over, a few bins sent spiralling down the street, setting the odd public library on fire :roll: .....i know i can't :)

yea, but I had to clean out her hands

Bockaaarck said:

..... a few bins sent spiralling down the street

u need the influence of drink for that :?

Bockaaarck said:

Well there was the two times I got arrested :oops:

Me and my mates havin a milk bottle fight with each other from either end
of the street :oops:

And I was shimmying up a traffic light and pulled off the black cowelling....
when I got down the cop was at the bottom to arrest me :x

rockin_plumber said:

Did you Call shot-gun?

rockin_plumber said:

you shouldnt have got down
you should have jumped to the nearest roof
and hide in the woods til sunrise
always worx

Rockhardchick666 said:
Did you Call shot-gun?

No that was two separate occasions I got arrested, about three months apart :oops:
I may not have made it clear.....

I have to point out that manic wasn't even born when these incidents
happened. So thats how long ago it was :D

rockin_plumber said:
No that was two separate occasions I got arrested, about three months apart :oops:

arrr so back in the day b4 the wheel was invented
and pics were in black and white

rockin_plumber said:

That's when getting caught by the Peelers meant something :D I once escaped from "The Fuzz" by leaping over a row of garden walls, after one of my "friends" decided to go "Car Hopping" down the street. The last one on the row was a parked up Police car LOL LOL LOL LOL

Although in all fairness, he was rather drunk, and it was dark :err:

manic said:
arrr so back in the day b4 the wheel was invented
and pics were in black and white

redeek.gif

7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

mecker.gif

Finger.jpg

Bockaaarck said:
That's when getting caught by the Peelers meant something :D I once escaped from "The Fuzz" by leaping over a row of garden walls, after one of my "friends" decided to go "Car Hopping" down the street. The last one on the row was a parked up Police car LOL LOL LOL LOL

Although in all fairness, he was rather drunk, and it was dark :err:

LOL LOL LOL The things we use to get away with :err:

Not anymore though :(

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL The things we use to get away with :err:

Not anymore though :(

LOL LOL LOL Tell me about it, my back would go if i tried to scale a garden wall now LOL

I'd be stuck there, dangling over the top of it :oops:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL Tell me about it, my back would go if i tried to scale a garden wall now LOL

I'd be stuck there, dangling over the top of it :oops:
I love hearing complaints of the old people talking about the good ol days...... :oops: of course last time I took off away from pigs, my back gave out jumpin a fence

Rockhardchick666 said:
I love hearing complaints of the old people talking about the good ol days...... :oops: of course last time I took off away from pigs, my back gave out jumpin a fence

LOL LOL LOL

Let that be a lesson to you :D

As i've got older, i've found its a good idea to "accidently" trip one of your friends up, so they go sprawling across the floor, just as the Police are giving chase :D

That way the Police have a culprit, and you can scoot off round the corner scot free. And then you can sit down on a nice wall somewhere to get your breath back :D

Bockaaarck said:

i can say that. i only wanted to cut my aunts throat with broken bottle, but my friends stopped me :D

Back