express your anger here

killers said:
you're alone here coz everybody move his body but you :D
no its just been chucking it down al week so i havent gone out with my mates
its so annoying
i made a new sig
ill upload it now

mm, my sister decided to put her fist through a glass door yesterday, and she was piss drunk obviously, but she had to go to the hospital, where they didn't take care of her at all, probably cause shes a really dirty skid, so the stiched up her fingers, and left the blood, so I get to the bike shop where we hang out, and I have to clean her hands, and bandage them properly, she was flipping out the entire time,
oh and not only that, now she owes the rec centre 300$ for the glass

Rockhardchick666 said:
mm, my sister decided to put her fist through a glass door yesterday, and she was piss drunk obviously, but she had to go to the hospital, where they didn't take care of her at all, probably cause shes a really dirty skid, so the stiched up her fingers, and left the blood, so I get to the bike shop where we hang out, and I have to clean her hands, and bandage them properly, she was flipping out the entire time,

:roll: never learn

Rockhardchick666 said:

aaawwwww
her first window
hope shes younger than you
i did my first in when i was 8 or so LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:

shakehead.gif
really, really never learn then :|

Back