express your anger here

I fuckin hate this time of year :x :x :x :x :x

We've had 3...yes 3 :shock: sodding harvestman spiders in here tonight :shock: :cry: :x :x :x

Why do the fuckers always head straight to me........ the only one thats scared shitless by them :oops: :|

wicker nomad said:
I fuckin hate this time of year :x :x :x :x :x

We've had 3...yes 3 :shock: sodding harvestman spiders in here tonight :shock: :cry: :x :x :x

Why do the fuckers always head straight to me........ the only one thats scared shitless by them :oops: :|

:evil: .......
spidercrawl.gif

EDITED BY MAIDENMADNESS :evil:

wicker nomad said:
didn't see this post :oops: :oops:

Sorry rockin :oops:
you women always jump the conclusions like..."oh i caught my man naked in a bed with another woman i think he might be cheating on me" and "they rejected my credit card cause i spent too much, i think i will use my other credit card" :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
you women always jump the conclusions like..."oh i caught my man naked in a bed with another woman i think he might be cheating on me" and "they rejected my credit card cause i spent too much, i think i will use my other credit card" :roll:
What's wrong with that logic :? .......

I didn't scroll up cos I knew that bloody spider was there :oops:

wicker nomad said:
What's wrong with that logic :? .......

I didn't scroll up cos I knew that bloody spider was there :oops:
there is a logical explanation for that man cheating thing. he was sleeping and he likes to sleep naked when some woman came to the door and he went in the bedroom to get dressed and she followed him there and sat on the bed and me likes to get dresses in bed :D and for other i think you know what's wroing with it :D

Back