Breaking news!!!

wicky said:
Crashed doing 300mph :shock: Doesn't sound very good, I hope he pulls through :cry: He's great on Top Gear and me and Luke love Brainiac

Thats right. a 300+ mph Vampyr Rocket car. He'd just set the UK land speed record according to some news I read this morning.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Apparently he was able to talk to the emergency services while being cut out of the vehicle, but then lapsed into unconsciousness, :(

Thoughts are with him and his wife and 2 children.
I've just seen an interview with one of the fireman and he said he was unconscious the whole time :( From what he said that happened this really doesn't sound good at all :( His poor wife and kids :(

did u see the name of this band :shock: :shock:

db-59%20stor.gif

wicky said:
I've just seen an interview with one of the fireman and he said he was unconscious the whole time :( From what he said that happened this really doesn't sound good at all :( His poor wife and kids :(

The interview I saw on BBC news 24, the fireman said he was unconsious when they got there, came round enough to complain of lower back pain, then passed out.

I don't like the way the hospital are wording their press releases either.
Very non-committal. Instead of being 'Confident of a full recovery.' They are 'Reasonably confident of a good recovery

:(

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I don't like the way the hospital are wording their press releases either.
Very non-committal. Instead of being 'Confident of a full recovery.' They are 'Reasonably confident of a good recovery

:(
I said the same to mr wicky last night, those few words make a big difference :(

:banana: :banana:

Top Gear star Richard Hammond got to his feet and walked, just 30 hours after his high-speed crash, his co-presenter Jeremy Clarkson has said.

The 36-year-old is in a stable condition at Leeds General Infirmary where friends and family have been keeping a bedside vigil following Wednesday's accident at Elvington airfield, near York.

Clarkson, a Sun columnist and Hammond's co-presenter of the motoring show, said in the newspaper: "In the wee small hours of Thursday night, just 30 hours after
what is almost certainly the world's fastest ever car crash, Richard Hammond suddenly sat up in bed, opened his eyes and asked what had happened."
Clarkson, who told him he had been in a car accident, said that Hammond then got out of bed and walked shakily to the lavatory.

wicky said:
:banana: :banana:

Top Gear star Richard Hammond got to his feet and walked, just 30 hours after his high-speed crash, his co-presenter Jeremy Clarkson has said.

The 36-year-old is in a stable condition at Leeds General Infirmary where friends and family have been keeping a bedside vigil following Wednesday's accident at Elvington airfield, near York.

Clarkson, a Sun columnist and Hammond's co-presenter of the motoring show, said in the newspaper: "In the wee small hours of Thursday night, just 30 hours after
what is almost certainly the world's fastest ever car crash, Richard Hammond suddenly sat up in bed, opened his eyes and asked what had happened."
Clarkson, who told him he had been in a car accident, said that Hammond then got out of bed and walked shakily to the lavatory.

This was the report out of 'The Sun' newspaper wasn't it?
I'm not sure if I believe it to be honest. When I put the news on at 3 this morning, all they were saying was that James 'captain slow' May, had been to see him and he was 'Completely Intact' mentally. With no mention of him going to the bog.
Also bear in mind that the morning after the crash, The Mirror and The Express, were running the headline that Hammond was injured in a 285mph crash, but The Sun was the only newspaper on the stand running the headline that it was a 315mph crash. :|
It's not like The Sun exaggerate or anything. :roll:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
All they've done is quote from the paper.
it even say's that in the article.
But they've quoted what Jeremy said in the paper, hope he wouldn't bullshit...but you're right about the sun...hope it's true

Just put sky news on, the headlines were that Dr's say he's making strides, and it's gone straight to a load of people protesting about something in Manchester :|

Back