Breaking news!!!

rockin_plumber said:
Another way to get it to work is just click the link and you will get a page cannot be found error....

Then refresh the page :wink:

it works rocky :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

the track is on now :banana: :banana: :banana:

need a techno banana :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

thanx rocky thanx :bananadance: :bananadance:

Frenchy said:
it works rocky :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

the track is on now :banana: :banana: :banana:

need a techno banana :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

thanx rocky thanx :bananadance: :bananadance:

image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif

10:00 uk time tonite then :wink: for the next one :D

BTW what do you think???

rockin_plumber said:
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif
image.gif

10:00 uk time tonite then :wink: for the next one :D

BTW what do you think???

the song open the album as usual for many albums now :wink:

but I love the background vocals during the chorus. First time i think i heard that in a maiden song :shock: :shock:

not bad but need more prog in song. I think the one tonight will be more representative. I think it will be the pilgrim or out of the shadows.

rockin_plumber said:
For you............. YES :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

8) 8)

thanx rocky :wink:

i think Bruce could say then: "I'm able to see things,
Things i don't want to see......."

poor guy :cry:

BRITAIN'S weather is often criticised for being too hot, too cold or too wet -
and now it could be to blame for a surge of daddy-longlegs taking over
our homes, experts said today. :x :x :x

One expert indicated that crane flies, nicknamed daddy-longlegs because
of their six delicate legs, could be flying aimlessly around our homes for
weeks to come if the weather stays mild. :x :x :x

"They are completely harmless and only live for around three days as
adults but are a little bit frightening because they look spidery and they fly
in your face and don't have much direction."

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Experts predict the plague of daddy-longlegs could be followed by lots
of extra large well fed spiders...........

:err: poor Wicky

Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond has been injured in an accident while filming an edition of the programme, the BBC said.

Hammond, who often drives high-performance cars as part of presenting the show, has been taken to hospital following the incident at an airfield near York.

A BBC spokeswoman said: "The incident happened quite recently and the focus of our attention is on Richard at this stage. "We will make further details known as soon as they are available."

Inspector Mike Thompson, of North Yorkshire Police, said officers were dealing with the incident at the airfield north-east of York.

He said: "At 5.45pm (on Wednesday) evening we received a report via the fire service of a male person trapped in what was described as an overturned jet car which had been driven on the airfield.

"The male occupant has received serious injuries and has been airlifted to hospital at Leeds." He said no further details were available at this time.

Hammond was in a "critical" condition at Leeds General Infirmary, a hospital spokesman said.

A North Yorkshire Police spokesman confirmed the accident happened on Elvington airfield, which is seven miles to the south-east of the city.

He said the presenter was filming an episode of Top Gear at the airfield at the time.

The spokesman added: "Relatives have been informed and are en route to the hospital itself." :(

wicky said:
Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond has been injured in an accident while filming an edition of the programme, the BBC said.

Hammond, who often drives high-performance cars as part of presenting the show, has been taken to hospital following the incident at an airfield near York.

A BBC spokeswoman said: "The incident happened quite recently and the focus of our attention is on Richard at this stage. "We will make further details known as soon as they are available."

Inspector Mike Thompson, of North Yorkshire Police, said officers were dealing with the incident at the airfield north-east of York.

He said: "At 5.45pm (on Wednesday) evening we received a report via the fire service of a male person trapped in what was described as an overturned jet car which had been driven on the airfield.

"The male occupant has received serious injuries and has been airlifted to hospital at Leeds." He said no further details were available at this time.

Hammond was in a "critical" condition at Leeds General Infirmary, a hospital spokesman said.

A North Yorkshire Police spokesman confirmed the accident happened on Elvington airfield, which is seven miles to the south-east of the city.

He said the presenter was filming an episode of Top Gear at the airfield at the time.

The spokesman added: "Relatives have been informed and are en route to the hospital itself." :(

Poor Hamster, i hope he'll be ok, they said his condition had improved a little overnight :|

When my mate a crash about 18 months ago they kept him in an induced coma to help his body stabalise. It wouldn't surprise me if they've done a similar thing here. I hope he's going to be ok :|

Crashed doing 300mph :shock: Doesn't sound very good, I hope he pulls through :cry: He's great on Top Gear and me and Luke love Brainiac

Apparently he was able to talk to the emergency services while being cut out of the vehicle, but then lapsed into unconsciousness, :(

Thoughts are with him and his wife and 2 children.

Back