Breaking news!!!

rockin_plumber said:
A man restoring an antique chair in Salisbury Wiltshire found a perfectly
preserved French newspaper from the year 1814 inside the chair.....

.oO(Wasnt that the same year Frenchy was born)

:err:

:|

Bockaaarck said:
LOL :grouphug:

"reports say the paper was perfectly preserved and had been flattened over a period of time by a plumbers large ars......"

:err:

LOL

rocky didn't tell all LOL

the real date now for the ghost 'chinese democracy' seems to be the November, 20th :err: LOL

2006 btw :err:

the new registered one is named FRESTERSBACK :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

is it our real frester with a new count :shock: :shock: :shock:

:bananallama:

i hope i put this llama for a good reason :err:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/6155526.stm

I saw the police chasing this twat the other night when I was driving to the Thunder gig in Plymouth.

I counted at least 12 cop cars belting down the A38 dual carriageway after him. :shock:

Speaking of which I followed a car a short way down the M5 the other day which had the unfortunate personalised number plate of, P3A DO :|
Saw that on the news earlier, how the hell was he able to get away from them in the first place ? :shock: Makes you feel really safe!

Just saw that on a tv show. this is the new toy that all children wants for Xmas in USA.

this thing is called AQUAPET, and i think that it looks like a sex toy :err: :oops: LOL LOL LOL

bunni2.JPG

Frenchy said:
Just saw that on a tv show. this is the new toy that all children wants for Xmas in USA.

this thing is called AQUAPET, and i think that it looks like a sex toy :err: :oops: LOL LOL LOL

bunni2.JPG

:err: are yo gettin missy one

afraidtoshooteddie said:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/23112006/344/jailed-fan-moves-uk-prison.html

Liverpool fan Comes home from Foreign jail

Thats been on the news this afternoon....
His family got the bail money up together and handed it over in March :|
He has just been transfered over here.
Its been a fukin farce 6 fukin months of red tape :|
Now he can hopefully get a fair re-trial.
Someone else has admitted it after all :|

Back