zanimljivosti u vezi Maidena

aha, kužim

a dobro incident je, iako ne velik, ne možeš često to vidjet da se dogodi maidenima

Ivan said:
aha, kužim

a dobro incident je, iako ne velik, ne možeš često to vidjet da se dogodi maidenima
zapali sebi petardu pod nogama, stani na nju, pa reci kakav je osjecaj :D

danas sam naišao na youtube (ne znam možda znate) na clip sa ove turneje(AMOLAD) di Bruce trga natpis u stilu PLAY CLASSIC SONGS, jer su neki "fanovi" nezadovoljni playlistom.
bezveze.

GrimReaper said:
danas sam naišao na youtube (ne znam možda znate) na clip sa ove turneje(AMOLAD) di Bruce trga natpis u stilu PLAY CLASSIC SONGS, jer su neki "fanovi" nezadovoljni playlistom.
bezveze.

stavio sam to već tu na 2 mjesta link :wink:

Evo jedna stranica za kolekcionare,maiden ploča...to vam je u Zagrebu,vjerovatno većina znate,ali nikad nije loše objaviti možda neko i nezna.... :)

http://www.cdshop-roxy.com/i.htm

I evo Stipe,ako nisi nabavio The X Factor,ploču,pogledaj možda je ovdje imaju....znam da su je jedno vrime imali... :)

Guardian ForAll said:
Evo jedna stranica za kolekcionare,maiden ploča...to vam je u Zagrebu,vjerovatno većina znate,ali nikad nije loše objaviti možda neko i nezna.... :)

http://www.cdshop-roxy.com/i.htm

I evo Stipe,ako nisi nabavio The X Factor,ploču,pogledaj možda je ovdje imaju....znam da su je jedno vrime imali... :)
Gle kao prvo nemoj uopće gledati po ovoj stranici jer očigledno nije točna. Odi sada u roxy i naći ćeš ili a)duplo više ploča od maidena nego navedeno ili b) možda jednu loše kvalitete(materijal od ploče/cd/dvd ti je u lošem stanju, zgreban).
Drugo to ti je second hand shop, znači dođeš i prodaš svoje oriđiđi cd/dvd/ploče za jeftine pare. Znači kvaliteta može biti upitna.
Ja sam tamo kupio dual LP Live after death u odličnom stanju prije 6-7 godina za jebenih 40kn!!!!!A inače možete tamo nabaviti metala samo što danas dođeš, ima taj album, dođeš sutra već ga možda nemaju.

Da,sigurno....ako ti on daje,ploču za 30 kn nemožeš očekivati da bude u odličnom stanju,naprimjer ja sam kupio SIT i platio je 200kn,a bila je u odličnom stanju,zato čovjeka treba nazvati i pitati ga što ima...pa će vam on reći,ja sam siguran da ćete naći nešto odlično...

Guardian ForAll said:
Da,sigurno....ako ti on daje,ploču za 30 kn nemožeš očekivati da bude u odličnom stanju,naprimjer ja sam kupio SIT i platio je 200kn,a bila je u odličnom stanju,zato čovjeka treba nazvati i pitati ga što ima...pa će vam on reći,ja sam siguran da ćete naći nešto odlično...
Jeb'ga onda je bio prije puno jeftiniji. Malo sam prolistao cjenik i vidim da ima dosta visoke cijene za second hand dućan. Ali za neke stvari se i isplati.

This article comes courtesy of dose.ca:

Metal originators Iron Maiden don’t exist in the same musical world as any other band: on planet Maiden, singer Bruce Dickinson is king, trends don’t matter, media support is unrelated to success and creativity trumps reality-TV ideals.

The metal mavens with a 30-year career saw their new record, A Matter of Life and Death, debut at No. 2 in Canada and No. 1 in 10 other countries, a feat defying all the physics of mainstream musicology. Surrounded by pop tarts like Justin Timberlake and new-wave stylists like The Killers, Maiden is a novelty: they’re a band completely removed from popular culture; they’re a band that’s largely ignored by the media; they’re a band that shuns reality TV instead of riding it to mega-success; they’re a band that’s sold more than 70 million albums; they’re a band with staying power.

Read on for the rest.

“We’re very different and we do exist outside what you might call the mainstream of pop music. We even exist outside the mainstream of what is metal music,” Dickinson explains in his charming British accent. “Iron Maiden is a band that’s created from the street, and people scratch their heads and don’t understand that because very few bands are created from the street these days. Most bands are created by industrial light and magic in studios. Even musicians themselves, sadly, acknowledge if they want to make a living in this day and age, they have to tailor what they do, get the right haircut, wear the right clothes, all that kind of stuff. Maiden is fantastic because we’ve never given a shit.”

Dickinson says he feels sorry for bands raised in today’s “cult of celebrity,” but he’s even more disturbed by American Idol and reality TV trends that make a mockery of artistry and result in careers that last approximately 15 minutes.

“I just think reality TV showcases all the lowest forms of human nature. In effect, it’s a freak show,” he rants. “Creativity is bound up in being eccentric, being different, not just giving the people what they want. What you need to do is to elevate things, to take things beyond the norm. Reality TV shows don’t encourage that whatsoever. They dumb everything down to horrible, uniform level of acceptable talent.

“The only people with less talent than the worst performers are actually the judges … The sight of all the judges back-slapping themselves like a pack of smug hyenas does nothing for me whatsoever,” he continues. “I know people like it, but so what? I’m sure people would like watching snuff movies, too, but that doesn’t make it right.”

Dickinson’s distaste for freak-show voyeurism has landed him in hot water in the past: at last year’s Ozzfest, Dickinson made a joke about reality TV that ignited Sharon Osborne’s rage. The metal mistress and wife of Ozzy took the mic at one show, called Dickinson a “prick” and later allegedly enticed people in the crowd to pelt the band with eggs, bottles, beer cups and, yes, spit. But Dickinson doesn’t care to focus on those unpleasantries — he prefers to live by what he calls “the Maiden lifestyle,” a culture grounded in music, creativity and exploring the world.

“Iron Maiden lifestyle is having the band somewhere in you, having a little birdhouse in your soul, as the Talking Heads would say, where you keep something special,” he explains. “Someone can come along and go, ‘Right, I want to get into the Maiden lifestyle,’ so they go into some rock ‘n’ roll store and buy all the T-shirts and memorabilia and come out looking like some metal drag queen, but that doesn’t make you more into the Maiden lifestyle … You can go to work in a suit, but in your head, you can be humming Iron Maiden tunes, and that’s great — it’s fantastic! How subversive is that? I think it’s great.”

Part of the Maiden lifestyle for Dickinson also includes being sensitive to the world around him. On the band’s venomous new record, A Matter of Life and Death, he observes many of today’s most troubling issues in his lyrics, exploring the root of religious-fuelled wars in “For the Greater Good of God” and weapon’s races in “Brighter than a Thousand Suns.”

“As a band, we’ve all got kids, and they all talk about this stuff. They’re growing up in this world dominated by fear, possibly fear that may or may not be manipulated by governments for its own ends,” Dickinson says of the inspiration for the political songs. “The last time this happened was the Cold War, when we were told all these scary things about the Russians for years, many of which were manifest and untrue. They said they had so many bombs and weapons, but actually, they didn’t until the very end when they caught up. Then, yeah, they really were dangerous. By then, we’d had 25 years of the Americans telling the Russians how dangerous they were and the Americans telling them they were going to bomb them into the Stone Age, so no wonder they caught up. No wonder they built lots of bombs. ‘Brighter than a Thousand Suns’ is about that, and that track is strangely prophetic with what’s going on with North Korea at the moment. All these things we write about are just reflections of things going on around us. We didn’t plan it that way.”

If only planet Earth was a little more like planet Maiden, maybe then music wouldn’t be an industry, the lowest-common denominator wouldn’t be the norm and everyone wouldn’t be so close-minded about the world. And, of course, metal would rule all. Who wouldn’t want to live there?

The Wild Side of Planet Maiden
Not everything about Iron Maiden’s world is exactly ordinary. Here’s what singer Bruce Dickinson had to say about some of his stranger experiences living a crazy rock ‘n’ roll life.

What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever signed?
Somebody’s pet rabbit. Live, I might add. I thought they were joking because they produced this pet rabbit and asked if I could sign it. I signed its fur with a marker.

What has been your most embarrassing onstage moment?
Somebody in Spain had actually stolen my trousers out of my dressing room. We were shooting a video at these shows, and we’d filmed all the close-ups the first night and the second night we were shooting all the far-away shots. I had to wander around and try to find myself a pair of stretchified, leathery-type rock star pants, which chances were about zero of getting. We found some women’s clothing store that had some patent-looking PVC things that you would wear to some cheesy Saturday-night disco. We thought we’d take those and put some crap on them and from a distance, it might look alright. So, I barely squeezed into them — they were tight. I got on stage and everyone was looking at me, just staring. I looked down and, well, they had split in just such a way that all my equipment was hanging out. We were in the middle of the show, so we had to carry on. The best I could do was put a piece of black gaff tape over myself. I’ll tell you, I’ve never had a Brazilian wax, but after the show, it came close.

likvor said:
Jeb'ga onda je bio prije puno jeftiniji. Malo sam prolistao cjenik i vidim da ima dosta visoke cijene za second hand dućan. Ali za neke stvari se i isplati.

:D :D ja sam za No Prayer For The Dying dala 150kn

Guardian ForAll said:
A je stvarno je malo skup,ali za neke ploče stvarno vrijedi....

čuj ako sam mogla 205 kn za jedan dvd koji čak nije njihov oficijalni, mogu i to ;)

ima li tko slučajno neki site ili podatak sa točnim visinama maiden članova. frend mi je rekao da je naletio na nekom metal site-u gdje kažu da je janick 192 visok :shock:
nekako mi je malo to jako čudno

Ivan said:
ima li tko slučajno neki site ili podatak sa točnim visinama maiden članova. frend mi je rekao da je naletio na nekom metal site-u gdje kažu da je janick 192 visok :shock:
nekako mi je malo to jako čudno
Reci da se šališ?!???!??!?!? :eek: :shock:

likvor said:
Reci da se šališ?!???!??!?!? :eek: :shock:
pa ne, i meni je bilo čudno, nema teoretske da je janick 192, po tome bi bruce bio 188 vjerojatno,mislim ak pretjerujemo onda pretjerujemo do kraja
zato mi treba neki site

Back