What Gigs Are you going to?

wicky said:
That would help loads :banana: :banana: :banana: I was fine on the metro in Paris...felt so much bigger and I could breath!

Going to disappear for a bit, this puter is soooo slow! steam driven :err: back soon :wink:

Steam driven LOL LOL LOL

Made in your local PC shop then LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:
That would help loads :banana: :banana: :banana: I was fine on the metro in Paris...felt so much bigger and I could breath!

Going to disappear for a bit, this puter is soooo slow! steam driven :err: back soon :wink:

Steam driven LOL LOL LOL

Made in your local PC shop then LOL LOL LOL
LMAO LOL dunno how old it is, it was mr wickys dads, it keeps Jake happy though :D

Frenchy said:
3 days before DT :banana: :banana:

well done :banana: :banana: :edmetal: :edmetal:

it was yesterday 8)

in order of apparence :

Unexpect : non sense. a big noise for nothing :(

Bigelf : what a band :eek: :shock: :eek: : they seem to live in the 70's yet LOL LOL but they play so nice and a big sound 8) Mike Portnoy came on stage with them for a jam. He totally ejected the bigelf's drummer ( LOL ) to play one of their song and he totally transcend the band. Respect mike :metal: a good show and a cool band to see as headliner 8)

Opeth: good show even if they looked too much static and really technic. I think this theater was too big for the band, they didn't play at their best. And the audience was waiting for DT, so too cold. respect for their music. It was after all a big level of technicity

Dream : big show as usual. What a sound :eek: :eek: :eek: La Brie never sound like this, Petrucci at his top (the end solo of 'count of Toscany' was simply amazing). Portney at the top. J. Rudess played as never. Myung as shy as usaul but essential. The songs of the last album are really great on stage (even 'rite of passage :eek: ). The only deception was the length of the show ==> 1H30mn :( :(

to resume, a good night with a confirmation that Dream are a really big big band and maybe the biggest performers on stage !!!! respect :metal:

Awesome :metal:

Also, they were filming for the music video for Wither, so keep an eye out when that comes out, you might see yourself :p (They're also filming it in Manchester and London..shows me and Wicky are going too, and you went to the Paris show..MW getting some exposure on a Dream Theater vid LOL )

I'm seeing them on friday, absolutely cant wait to see Opeth, 4th time seeing DT, it'll be awesome! 3 days to go :banana:

Ben said:
Awesome :metal:

Also, they were filming for the music video for Wither, so keep an eye out when that comes out, you might see yourself :p (They're also filming it in Manchester and London..shows me and Wicky are going too, and you went to the Paris show..MW getting some exposure on a Dream Theater vid LOL )

I'm seeing them on friday, absolutely cant wait to see Opeth, 4th time seeing DT, it'll be awesome! 3 days to go :banana:

enjoy Opeth and Dream benny, they play a fantastic gig :edmetal: :edmetal:

and tell me about your feeling with Bigelf 8) 8)

Why do all the awesome gigs have to be in america? :(

Megadeth endgame tour with machine head supporting....*cries*

oh well...
Machine head in february :wink:

awesome :metal:

wicky said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTGn_MYaqg#movie_player" target="blank go to 6.20 ish...Opeth singer, can't remember his name :oops:

Was a bloody good night, missed the first 2 bands...was too busy getting pissed at the hotel LOL was cheaper there than at the arena :D

I'm knackered and still feeling a bit rough :err: might go lie down for a bit :D

you missed Bigelf :eek: :eek:

Frenchy said:
wicky said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNTGn_MYaqg#movie_player" target="blank go to 6.20 ish...Opeth singer, can't remember his name :oops:

Was a bloody good night, missed the first 2 bands...was too busy getting pissed at the hotel LOL was cheaper there than at the arena :D

I'm knackered and still feeling a bit rough :err: might go lie down for a bit :D

you missed Bigelf :eek: :eek:
Yep :oops:

For the first time in bloody ages I haven't got a gig to look forward to now :(

I went out last week. At the last minute I bought a ticket to See the Quireboys in Bristol. Support came from the mighty WOLFSBANE :blaze: :blaze: :blaze:

Had a really good night. :D I'll put pics up tomorrow.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Back