What Gigs Are you going to?

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

rockin_plumber said:
Cool pics Fraidy 8)

To be honest I was disappointed that I couldn't get the exposure right with the stupid camera. They all came out a bit dark really.

I'm gonna steal the ones off of the CD I bought and put those up later, coz they looked much better. you can even see me in one of the crowd shots. :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
Cool pics Fraidy 8)

To be honest I was disappointed that I couldn't get the exposure right with the stupid camera. They all came out a bit dark really.

I'm gonna steal the ones off of the CD I bought and put those up later, coz they looked much better. you can even see me in one of the crowd shots. :D

I was taking some pics the other day indoors...
And with the flash the pics were shit.......

I turned the flash off and they were great.... strange :?

rockin_plumber said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
Cool pics Fraidy 8)

I was taking some pics the other day indoors...
And with the flash the pics were shit.......

I turned the flash off and they were great.... strange :?

I tried that but the auto focus fucked up without the flash. and the pics were really crap.

Frenchy said:
wicky said:
Dream Theater again on oct 10th :banana: :banana: can't wait!

the oct 4th for me and killy at Paris :banana: :banana:
Yay :banana:

I was worrying about going because parts of the tube are closed....would have meant me getting lost on London buses :err:.... my brother in law is coming too now and he's driving :banana: so now i'm really looking forward to it :banana: :banana:

wicky said:
Frenchy said:
wicky said:
Dream Theater again on oct 10th :banana: :banana: can't wait!

the oct 4th for me and killy at Paris :banana: :banana:
Yay :banana:

I was worrying about going because parts of the tube are closed....would have meant me getting lost on London buses :err:.... my brother in law is coming too now and he's driving :banana: so now i'm really looking forward to it :banana: :banana:

Is that the Jubilee Line & Victoria Line :x :x :x

STUPID OLYMPICS :x :x :x

Yeah I think it is....you know how much I hate the tube :oops: but at least I know where to get off it! LOL

wicky said:
Yeah I think it is....you know how much I hate the tube :oops: but at least I know where to get off it! LOL

Yeah I would say there is a good chance you would never EVER miss your stop LOL

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:

:oops: LOL Was quite proud of myself after Nightwish....nowhere near having a panic attack! 8) wasn't happy but sussed that if I stand near the open window at end of carriage that I don't feel so bad :D and stand there staring at the map counting how many stops before I can escape LOL

wicky said:
rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:

:oops: LOL Was quite proud of myself after Nightwish....nowhere near having a panic attack! 8) wasn't happy but sussed that if I stand near the open window at end of carriage that I don't feel so bad :D and stand there staring at the map counting how many stops before I can escape LOL

Dunno if you bother reading any info when you are on the tubes :err:

But they are changing lots of the trains to upgrade things for the olympics...

Air con on the trains... that should make things better :banana: :banana: :banana:

That would help loads :banana: :banana: :banana: I was fine on the metro in Paris...felt so much bigger and I could breath!

Going to disappear for a bit, this puter is soooo slow! steam driven :err: back soon :wink:

Back