What Gigs Are you going to?

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

That was an awesome show. Thunder were really good.

And Not only was it filmed for a goodbye dvd, but the 'Concert live' peeps were there, recording and pressing the show to cd so you could buy an instant live album of the show you just watched, on your way out :banana: a 3 cd set (2cd's of music one of photo's)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
.......but the 'Concert live' peeps were there, recording and pressing the show to cd so you could buy an instant live album of the show you just watched, on your way out :banana: a 3 cd set (2cd's of music one of photo's)

They did that for the Terrorvision show at Shepherds Bush this year :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:
.......but the 'Concert live' peeps were there, recording and pressing the show to cd so you could buy an instant live album of the show you just watched, on your way out :banana: a 3 cd set (2cd's of music one of photo's)

They did that for the Terrorvision show at Shepherds Bush this year :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was a bit sceptical at first coz I heard the quality was supposed to be crap, but it was really good actually. Very happy with it. 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
I was a bit sceptical at first coz I heard the quality was supposed to be crap, but it was really good actually. Very happy with it. 8)

The quality is nearly as good as both the official Terrorvison live releases so Im happy with it...

Only bummer is the queue for the CD after the gig...
:err: unless you go in through the wrong door
.......and kinda sneak in to the front of the queue :evil:

Did you have to pay before the gig to get the CD...
We did at Sheppy Bush for Terrorvision...
They make a point of saying its only being available after the gig and no-where else blahblahblhah...

Fukin selling em online on the Consert Live website 3 days later :|

rockin_plumber said:
afraidtoshooteddie said:

The quality is nearly as good as both the official Terrorvison live releases so Im happy with it...

Only bummer is the queue for the CD after the gig...
:err: unless you go in through the wrong door
.......and kinda sneak in to the front of the queue :evil:

Did you have to pay before the gig to get the CD...
We did at Sheppy Bush for Terrorvision...
They make a point of saying its only being available after the gig and no-where else blahblahblhah...

Fukin selling em online on the Consert Live website 3 days later :|

You had the option of ordering them weeks ago, and you could choose to collect at gig or have them mailed to you. :banana:

Back