what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_nomad said:
Yeah I have 2 children : My son is 14 years old and I went to see Maiden
with him on 22th nov for the DOD in Paris (He was so happy !!!!!)
and my daughter is 8.
Wow, that's cool, to be in Maidenconcert with your kids. I think I don't have a any fears of that, for being 19 yo.

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THIS PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :?

the_nomad said:
IS THERE ANYBODY IN THIS PLACE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :?

:) Hello :D

Watching information on TV about the crash of the plane from Egypt
So many people dead (130 person from france) FUCK !!!!!
:( :(

^ Naked in front of a computer LOL ( Faith No More )

Listening my own band :shock: and drinking some beer

Sitting at home feeling sorry for myself :(

Went to the docs Monday with a rash on my back and he informed me
I had shingles. He said you may feel fine now but give it two or three days :D
He was wrong it took 4 :x
Goddam I feel shit today :)
I get so fukin bored sat at home all day :x

rockin_plumber said:

I know how you feel :( ..I had shingles last year ,its awful :( ...on the bright side ..it didn't take too long to go away :)

rockin_plumber said:

:( sorry to hear that old friend, hope you start to feel better over the weekend. I know it might be boring being sat at home, but at least you can chat to us :D

:err:

unless, of course, its us who are boring :shock: :D

Cyrus said:
What's 'shingles'? :?

Shingles is a common disease that causes a painful rash, usually in a band across one side of your body or face. It is caused by the same virus as chickenpox and you can only get shingles if you have already had chickenpox. The chickenpox virus stays in your nervous system and you develop shingles if it becomes active again and attacks the nerves.

Shingles can affect people of any age. It can be very painful but you may be able to lessen the severity of an attack if you visit your doctor as soon as the symptoms appear.

Shingles isn't spread through the air and, as far as we know, you can't 'catch' shingles from someone else. No amount of contact, not even touching the rash, will make you catch it. However, if you have never had chickenpox, it is possible to catch chickenpox from someone with shingles.
Once the rash has appeared, the blisters will usually form scabs and then heal over the next two to three weeks. Some people will continue to feel pain for up to a month or even longer after the blisters have healed. You may also notice that your skin is a bit discoloured or scarred.

The pain caused by shingles varies from person to person. For some people, it is very like chickenpox; the rash may sting and then itch as it heals.

wicker nomad said:
I know how you feel :( ..I had shingles last year ,its awful :( ...on the bright side ..it didn't take too long to go away :)

I had it about 10 years ago at the age of 22 :x
It took about 3 months to properly clear up then :cry:

rockin_plumber said:
Shingles is a common disease that causes a painful rash, usually in a band across one side of your body or face. It is caused by the same virus as chickenpox and you can only get shingles if you have already had chickenpox. The chickenpox virus stays in your nervous system and you develop shingles if it becomes active again and attacks the nerves.

Shingles can affect people of any age. It can be very painful but you may be able to lessen the severity of an attack if you visit your doctor as soon as the symptoms appear.

Shingles isn't spread through the air and, as far as we know, you can't 'catch' shingles from someone else. No amount of contact, not even touching the rash, will make you catch it. However, if you have never had chickenpox, it is possible to catch chickenpox from someone with shingles.
Once the rash has appeared, the blisters will usually form scabs and then heal over the next two to three weeks. Some people will continue to feel pain for up to a month or even longer after the blisters have healed. You may also notice that your skin is a bit discoloured or scarred.

The pain caused by shingles varies from person to person. For some people, it is very like chickenpox; the rash may sting and then itch as it heals.

It doesn't sound very pleasant :(

rockin_plumber said:

:shock: god, i hope it doesn't take as long as that to clear up this time, man that sounds rough :(

rockin_plumber said:
Shit...I didn't know you can get it more than once :shock: When I had it, it felt like someone was stabbing me with a red hot poker :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back