what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frester said:
Sorry LOL
yes i have a friend, digression a bosnian end digression, who whenever he is out of words makes expression simmilar to this :D only his face is pink and full of spots. and it really gets on my nerves when he makes that face so cause of that i hate when ppl use expression on the face to say sth

MaidenMadness said:
yes i have a friend, digression a bosnian end digression, who whenever he is out of words makes expression simmilar to this :D only his face is pink and full of spots. and it really gets on my nerves when he makes that face so cause of that i hate when ppl use expression on the face to say sth
LOL

MaidenMadness said:
Have you got a picture of your friend? :shock:

I am going to bed.I am busy tomorrow so I will see you all Wed's apart from Bockaaarck who I will see tomorrow :bananallama:

Frester said:
I am going to bed.I am busy tomorrow so I will see you all Wed's apart from Bockaaarck who I will see tomorrow :bananallama:
Have a great night!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Frester said:
why do you think pplcare when shall you be back? you are so egoistic

see you tomorrow frester, oh, and seeing as everyone's going to be wearing Maiden gear, this updated photo should help you recognise me :D

eba00395578f00000017.jpg%20

:shock: shit ! ........................ :err:....that's torn it :eek:

Bockaaarck said:
see you tomorrow frester, oh, and seeing as everyone's going to be wearing Maiden gear, this updated photo should help you recognise me :D

eba00395578f00000017.jpg%20

:shock: shit ! ........................ :err:....that's torn it :eek:

I will be able to find you now :banana:

Listening to "Kingdom of Madness" the album, Magnum

"Pages we're written, turned yellow with the passing of tiiime"

or it could be piss of course :err: ..........that turned the pages yellow... :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Listening to "Kingdom of Madness" the album, Magnum

"Pages we're written, turned yellow with the passing of tiiime"

or it could be piss of course :err: ..........that turned the pages yellow... :err:
LOL LOL LOL ...you come out with some real classics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back