what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering where everyone else has gone
confused-smiley-013.gif

Hanging around in IRC, listening to Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat. Thinking of a cigarette.

I think I'll really have a smoke now.

In visit of all the topics !!!!!!!! in drinking coca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and watching a football mactch with my children

:drunk:

Hmm.. it's 6:25 am, I haven't slept from ~10 am yesterday morning, I'm hungry and hanging around at IRC + having a bore. I probably have to wank myself to sleep, or something :p

the_nomad said:
and watching a football mactch with my children
So you have children? How old are they, wich gender? And how old were you?
Sorry I'm intruding a bit, but hope it ain't too personal :)

[
So you have children? How old are they, wich gender? And how old were you?
Sorry I'm intruding a bit, but hope it ain't too personal :)[/quote]

Yeah I have 2 children : My son is 14 years old and I went to see Maiden
with him on 22th nov for the DOD in Paris (He was so happy !!!!!)
and my daughter is 8.

I'm 35 years old and it's good to be not too old, you're in the vibe with your children . What a pleasure to go with your son to see your favorite band (he's a big fan too !!!!!)

:grouphug: :grouphug:

the_nomad said:
[
What a pleasure to go with your son to see your favorite band (he's a big fan too !!!!!)
Its a great thing to do!..I took my 11 year old to Earls Court....it was great seeing his reaction when they came on stage :) ..He's a big fan too!

After sadly seeing the "Glovers" ( Yeovil Town) getting knocked out of the FA Cup :( , i've been for a couple of pints, and i am now re-jigging my CV for a job application, its thrilling :|

If your'e feelin sad Bockaaarck, I'm feelin relieved after that display by Liverpool.

Bockaaarck said:
After sadly seeing the "Glovers" ( Yeovil Town) getting knocked out of the FA Cup :( , i've been for a couple of pints, and i am now re-jigging my CV for a job application, its thrilling :|

NO WAY.

You was there............ :shock:

Why didn't you wave to me :(

BTW I was in the lovely uncovered terrace thats probably why you didn't. :banana:

They put up a good fight though for the first hour, and Diouf & Pongelle are divin b***ards I know.
I Like ur jolly green giant (is he Rooney in disguise :? )

And wot is goin on with that Wurzell song they made for ur cup game......... Dont tell me ur gonna buy it :D

WOTS IT LIKE TO SEE A CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kiddin mate they done well!!!

rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:

NO WAY.

You was there............ :shock:

Why didn't you wave to me :(

BTW I was in the lovely uncovered terrace thats probably why you didn't. :banana:

They put up a good fight though for the first hour, and Diouf & Pongelle are divin b***ards I know.
I Like ur jolly green giant (is he Rooney in disguise :? )

And wot is goin on with that Wurzell song they made for ur cup game......... Dont tell me ur gonna buy it :D

WOTS IT LIKE TO SEE A CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kiddin mate they done well!!!

Sorry rockin_plumber, i couldn't get tickets, so i had to watch it on the box. I agree, they played well for the first half, bloody good effort i thought. I only really watched it cos Yeovil's about half an hour from me. I'm a secret supporter of Harry and Jim's Blue army ............."Play up Pompey, Pompey Play up" :banana: and of course the famous......"You're going down with the Scummers...............down with the Scummers....Dooooowwwwnn with the Scummers...you're going down with the Scummers" :D :D :D .............................. :err:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back