WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER Wicker Nomad

Seems ok, still getting used to it though. Best thing is i don't have to pay pescription fees :D I get the lot free................ Read it and weap Mr Chemist man, yopu can shove that £6.30 where the sun don't shine :D

Bockaaarck said:
Seems ok, still getting used to it though. Best thing is i don't have to pay pescription fees :D I get the lot free................ Read it and weap Mr Chemist man, yopu can shove that £6.30 where the sun don't shine :D
My husband is type 2 and he has to pay...but when I pick up his prescriptions I just say he's diabetic and they tick the free box :D so far I've got away with this for 3 years..naughty I know but they are so bloody expensive :(

wicker nomad said:
Bockaaarck said:
My husband is type 2 and he has to pay...but when I pick up his prescriptions I just say he's diabetic and they tick the free box :D so far I've got away with this for 3 years..naughty I know but they are so bloody expensive :(

Fair play :)

Back