WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER Wicker Nomad

Eek this thread was VERY premature. 85% of our users have 0 posts, so to choose one at random the odds are they're just lurking.

I'd like it to be different, but .. :roll:

I'm here :D got 3 instant messages going on..they are doing my head in :x btw the smileys are better here :banana:

Jon said:
Eek this thread was VERY premature. 85% of our users have 0 posts, so to choose one at random the odds are they're just lurking.

I'd like it to be different, but .. :roll:

I know this one is coming :D

wicker nomad said:
I'm here :D got 3 instant messages going on..they are doing my head in :x btw the smileys are better here :banana:

The smileys rock here.I know how you feel after my leaving speach last night I had over 50 messages to reply to :shock:

wicker nomad said:

welocme
how come everybody loves that smile better than this one :bananallama:

Frester said:
wicker nomad said:

The smileys rock here.I know how you feel after my leaving speach last night I had over 50 messages to reply to :shock:
just got rid of 1 :D..2 to go :( did you reply yo all 50 :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
wicker nomad said:

welocme

This one is best :bj:

wicker nomad said:
Frester said:
wicker nomad said:

just got rid of 1 :D..2 to go :( did you reply yo all 50 :shock:

About 35 :(

Frester said:
MaidenMadness said:
wicker nomad said:

welocme

This one is best :bj:
LOL LOL LOL :bananallama: this one is good too!

Wow, between the new members posting today, the board really feels alive.

Hopefully more people will make the leap from the official BB to here :)

you know I said my son likes maiden..I lost NPFTD weeks ago, he swore he didn't have it..guess wot I found in his room today :D

Jon said:

I know loads of great people from the other bb.Tomorrow I will lunch a major recruiting drive :D

Jon said:

I think a few more will be moving over thanks to frester :D

Back