WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER Wicker Nomad

wicker nomad said:
I just pm'd powerslave87 too :D

Great.Tomorrow I will put an announcment out on the maiden bb.They should all follow us here with the board being the way it is :evil:

wicker nomad said:
So can we do things like the counting game on here without getting told off? :banana:

We are watched here more closely because there are less of us :( I think it is so funny when some plonker interupts the patches thread talking about patches :D When will they learn LOL 1

Bloody glad i found a decent BB. Man i was one one recently and there were some real idiots :roll: "Hay sannah, Ho sannah, sannahh sannah hey sannah, Ho sannah hey sannah, Ho sannah Bock boc Bockaaaaaaaaarck, chicken power lives on LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Bloody glad i found a decent BB. Man i was one one recently and there were some real idiots :roll: "Hay sannah, Ho sannah, sannahh sannah hey sannah, Ho sannah hey sannah, Ho sannah Bock boc Bockaaaaaaaaarck, chicken power lives on LOL

Glad you could make it...2 :banana:

Frester said:
wicker nomad said:
So can we do things like the counting game on here without getting told off? :banana:

We are watched here more closely because there are less of us :( I think it is so funny when some plonker interupts the patches thread talking about patches :D When will they learn LOL 1
I liked the intruder alert..can't remember which one of you posted it, but it really cracked me up LOL probably too late but...4 :D

113 posts :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is 5% of all posts on BB. What will happen in one week. :shock:

wicker nomad said:
Frester said:
wicker nomad said:

I liked the intruder alert..can't remember which one of you posted it, but it really cracked me up LOL probably too late but...4 :D

Twas me :D 2

Back