Unanswerable Questions

of course cat always falling on their feet and toast on their buttered side is just an forot the word...................supersticion and is not supported by laws of physics so there aren't any real forces and therefore anything i said shall not work in reality. nor will anything oozily said so there is 50% chance cat will land on its feet and 50% chance the toast will fall on its buttered side

If adam and eve started the human race and bred

That means the whole universe would be related to them

So are we all bred from incest?

TheSeventhOne said:

Yeah...if you take the Bible literally :B

Cyrus said:
Yeah...if you take the Bible literally :B

no. that is untrue. adam and eve had 2 kids. abel and kain, both male. and kain killed abel. and there is theory the god punished kain by turing him into vampire, lets say satan created female for kain so he can breed. by that theory - we are all vampire accendants.

TheSeventhOne said:

no not really. the funny thing is that adam and eve might not be related so they were ok. but then they had children who had to be not ok. :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
no. that is untrue. adam and eve had 2 kids. abel and kain, both male. and kain killed abel. and there is theory the god punished kain by turing him into vampire, lets say satan created female for kain so he can breed. by that theory - we are all vampire accendants.

I don't believe in that fairy-tale :)

I also don't take the Bible literally....

SexyDevilGirl said:
So if we are all in-bred, does that mean we should all move to Utah :?
laughabove.gif
laughabove.gif
laughabove.gif
Thank you SexyDevilGirl for saving my miserable day
kiss.gif

AGuyFromNY said:
LOL this reminds me of my friend playing video games.

How come when you play video games you move the controller in the direction your character is moving :?

Why do most people look up when they think? Are they trying to look into their brains?

AGuyFromNY said:
most of the time i look down :D

At your feet? LOL

I look at my hands for some reason.

How come when people eat dinner at someone's house, and the food is terrible- they still lie and say it's good? You know they'll only serve you more. :edbarf:

SexyDevilGirl said:
...Why do most people look up when they think? Are they trying to look into their brains?

Have you seen The Negotiator? He's saying something about when people lie they look up and to the left or whatever because they're accessing their imagination. It was something like that.

It's something like that when you're thinking. I doubt the lying thing is true tho. It also depends what you're thinking of. If it's something recent or something that happened years ago.

SexyDevilGirl said:
How come when you play video games you move the controller in the direction your character is moving :?
LOL When my son is playing racing games he doesn't just move the controller...he leans right into the corners LOL

Back