This is it..

Have a big hug SDG
hug1.gif
and like WN said we are here for you.

Hope all is ok :wink: And that is so cool she liked headbanging :edmetal:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm okay. Just sad from the death of my grandmother, that's why I haven't really been around :|
Hi Sandra, I'm replying to your message first because I'm sending my condolences. I'm very sorry that your grandmother passed away. :( She's probably in a much better place with Randy Rhoades, my grandfather, Mother Jones(the lady who campaigned for human rights for kids in the early 1900's) and all the other great people before us. Please stay strong. :)

Thanks for the support, guys!! I'm back because I had to get a few more documents together, and also to grab a few more things. My boss also wants to borrow any 80's music that I've got, she loves the 80's! She'll be a Maiden fan before she knows it!! I'm still a boss as well but there are people above me of course and they love good music! It's a fun job and I'll be returning to Manchester on Monday but I'll be visiting the boards as much as possible this weekend and on my visits. BTW SirLardsAlot, I know that you were just kidding, but I'm not part of the E.L.F(Earth Liberation Front). They're the environmental terrorists, we work with people not against them. Once again, to all of you I greatly appreciate all of your support and it's helping me to kick ass out there. Keep on rocking and UP THE IRONS!! :metal: :bananarock:

Bockaaarck said:
:? Isn't that a song by David Essex :shock:

LOL LOL LOL

How's it going Cyrus :)

Who? :? :D

I'm doing alright mate :D How about yourself? I understand you had a good gig :D

Cyrus said:
Who? :? :D

I'm doing alright mate :D How about yourself? I understand you had a good gig :D

LOL, i know you secretly like David Essex, he's a Legend :D

Yeah man, it was a good gig, we we're the "Pimp Daddy Hustlers" of the venue. Although i would like to point out i was the most "Dope Ass Fly" of the band :D

How's things old friend :)

Bockaaarck said:
LOL, i know you secretly like David Essex, he's a Legend :D You man, it was a good gig, we we're the "Pimp Daddy Hustlers" of the venue. Although i would like to point out i was the most "Dope Ass Fly" of the band :D

How's things old friend :)

Honestly, I have no idea who David Essex is LOL

Haha! That's a sweet name for a band :D What kind of music do you guys play? :)

Things are very well, thank you for asking :D I had my final exam today, which went quite badly, but oh well. Why cry over spilt milk...or whatever they say :D
How about you dear Bocky? How you doing? :D

Cyrus said:
Honestly, I have no idea who David Essex is LOL

Haha! That's a sweet name for a band :D What kind of music do you guys play? :)

Things are very well, thank you for asking :D I had my final exam today, which went quite badly, but oh well. Why cry over spilt milk...or whatever they say :D
How about you dear Bocky? How you doing? :D

Glad you've had your final exam, now you can relax a bit, that's good man. I hope you'll take some serious time to unwind and take it easy :) Things are going pretty well for me thanks. Work is ok, just made me part of a new project, which will test the old grey matter ( i may need to borrow some, if you have any left after all that studying.

Myself and Miss Bocky are getting organised to go to Prague in couple of weeks, looking forward to seeing Queensryche in June. So i'm pretty good thanks :) :D

Bockaaarck said:
Glad you've had your final exam, now you can relax a bit, that's good man. I hope you'll take some serious time to unwind and take it easy :) Things are going pretty well for me thanks. Work is ok, just made me part of a new project, which will test the old grey matter ( i may need to borrow some, if you have any left after all that studying.

Myself and Miss Bocky are getting organised to go to Prague in couple of weeks, looking forward to seeing Queensryche in June. So i'm pretty good thanks :) :D

I will unwind like I've never unwound before! :D

Glad to hear your're doing well mate :D I don't think I can borrow you any, as I destroyed lots of my braincells today after my exam :err: :D

I've always wanted to see Prague. I hear it's lovely there! :shock: Do take pictures :banana:

Bockaaarck said:

Have fun in Prague. :)
I've always wanted to go there to see a killer show. I've seen Queensryche before when they opened up for Maiden on the Brave New World. I didn't care for their new songs but it was still a killer show.

Back