This is it..

Well, this is it. In an hour I'll be boarding a train to Boston, then it's off to Manchester, New Hampshire from there. I'm starting a new job as a Field Manager for our enviromnental group. I'll be a boss for the first time, therefore assuming a leadership role. I'll visit the boards(this one and the IMBB) as much as possible as long as I have access to the internet. Keep on rocking, all of you and wish me luck!!

Take care and UP THE IRONS!!!! :banana: :bananallama: :metal: :edmetal:

metalwarrior220 said:
Well, this is it. In an hour I'll be boarding a train to Boston, then it's off to Manchester, New Hampshire from there. I'm starting a new job as a Field Manager for our enviromnental group. I'll be a boss for the first time, therefore assuming a leadership role. I'll visit the boards(this one and the IMBB) as much as possible as long as I have access to the internet. Keep on rocking, all of you and wish me luck!!

oh thats great good luck and have a safe trip :wink: bye bye up the metalwarrior220 :banana:

Take care buddy hope all goes well....... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Make sure you do make it back here or else :D

Environmental group? What is that, a group that plants trees and crap? What were you thinking? :roll:

LOL Good lunk :cheers:

metalwarrior220 said:

Man, that's a beauty, wish you all the best and good luck. I'm sure we'll see on a board "near here" :) :banana:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm okay. Just sad from the death of my grandmother, that's why I haven't really been around :|
I'm sorry to hear that.
hug.gif

Back