THE REAL FRESTER IS BACK

welcome back frester sorry i didnt say it sooner but i had school and have been unable able to get on my computer

anyway glad you finally got your password and now dont need frestor username anymore
:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

rockin_plumber said:
wicker nomad said:
rockin_plumber said:
Wasn't back for long though.............. :roll:
He's busy doing up his new house...didn't sound too happy about it either :cross:

The missus crackin the whip LOL

She has just gone to get the kids from school so I have a minute to tell you the weeks going on's.Since my brief return last week I have been very busy building a new fire place and having never built anything other than lego it took me bloody long while.I finished last night and I have to say it looks the dogs bollocks :D You can all pop over and have a look when I get the rest of the lounge done :) Today she has me pissing about with wallpaper and it is a bit tricky because it has a boarder and the paper needs matching because she had to buy a strange patterned paper :( I will return to the board with last years posting habits intact just as soon as I get the house a bit sorted.See you all soon lots of love Frester :)

P.S There is a large box at my old house which I have to collect later today I wonder what it could be Bockarck :?

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Hello Frester Happy to have news from you.

I put a good adress for you in the Topic 'Llama party'

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Frester said:
rockin_plumber said:
wicker nomad said:
rockin_plumber said:
Wasn't back for long though.............. :roll:
He's busy doing up his new house...didn't sound too happy about it either :cross:

The missus crackin the whip LOL

She has just gone to get the kids from school so I have a minute to tell you the weeks going on's.Since my brief return last week I have been very busy building a new fire place and having never built anything other than lego it took me bloody long while.I finished last night and I have to say it looks the dogs bollocks :D You can all pop over and have a look when I get the rest of the lounge done :) Today she has me pissing about with wallpaper and it is a bit tricky because it has a boarder and the paper needs matching because she had to buy a strange patterned paper :( I will return to the board with last years posting habits intact just as soon as I get the house a bit sorted.See you all soon lots of love Frester :)

P.S There is a large box at my old house which I have to collect later today I wonder what it could be Bockarck :?

Hurry back! We miss ya!!! :banana:

Frester said:

I have a feeling the contents of "the box" will ease the suffering caused by house rennovation :wink: :banana: :D

Bockaaarck said:
I have a feeling the contents of "the box" will ease the suffering caused by house rennovation :wink: :banana: :D

smily1111.gif
No-one ever sends me a box containing cider

rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:

smily1111.gif

Who said it was cider :? ......... :err: its Polyfilla and wood glue :err:

Bockaaarck said:
rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:

smily1111.gif

I remember from earlier somewhere on this site :x

rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:
rockin_plumber said:
Bockaaarck said:

smily1111.gif

I remember from earlier somewhere on this site :x

:err: Thatchers Cider...... box of 12 500ml bottles (varied flavours :shock: ) :err:

Couldn't be anything to do with me, the fact their yard is merely 10 minutes drive away is just a freakish co-incidence :D

:err:

Sheppys are closer to me :D ...they do a lovely cider with honey....sounds disgusting but its heaven in a bottle :banana:

Thatchers Cider............. Cant drink that either. Had WAY too much at a darts match.
Snapped my stems out of my darts, I wouldn't play and fell asleep.

Luckily they woke me up when it was time to go as we were about 15 miles out of town :oops:

Back