THE REAL FRESTER IS BACK

smily1244.gif
back Sir Frester
smily1259.gif

rockin_plumber said:
Still in Norwich then.............

Did u have a good Xmas, thats a shitty time to move innit :roll:

I live about 10 miles from Nowrich in the country where my Llamas can roam free :D I will never move over xmas again we did'nt get the last load here until xmas eve :shock:

Frester said:
I live about 10 miles from Nowrich in the country where my Llamas can roam free :D I will never move over xmas again we did'nt get the last load here until xmas eve :shock:

Thats shitty innit!!! We moved on Dec 12th about 6 years ago.
I thought that was bad enuff.

Still its nice for ur Llamas LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Thats shitty innit!!! We moved on Dec 12th about 6 years ago.
I thought that was bad enuff.

Still its nice for ur Llamas LOL

There is a huge meadow at the back of the garden the Llamas will love it :bananallama:

Glad you figured out all the e-mail/passwordy stuff now. Welcome back.

:eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: I bloody hope you've got forwarding set up on your old address, as i've sent your cider to the old one :shock: :? :oops: :cry: :eek:

Oh,........................hello as well :D

Bockaaarck said:
:eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: I bloody hope you've got forwarding set up on your old address, as i've sent your cider to the old one :shock: :? :oops: :cry: :eek:

Oh,........................hello as well :D
I do but does cider count as a letter :?

LOL LOL LOL of course it does.......................... :err:

I really hope you like it, i've put together a little selection box of the local brew, just don't drink it all at once :D :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL of course it does.......................... :err:

I really hope you like it, i've put together a little selection box of the local brew, just don't drink it all at once :D :banana:

I will share it with me Llamas :bananallama: :drunk:

Back