alone with the camera and the usb cable
maybe tuesday

:shock: Why do you have to do it when ur dad's not there

:? There is no need for THAT :shock: kind of pic manic

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Why do you have to do it when ur dad's not there

:? There is no need for THAT :shock: kind of pic manic
no its just my dad will say
"what are you touching my camera for get off, what use would you have with it, you dont know how to use the bloody thing, its mine mine mine, hands off, get away"
sooooooo.........

FUCK :x :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry:

No silverstone next year :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was supposed to be going :cry: :cry: :cry:

wicker nomad said:
FUCK :x :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry:

No silverstone next year :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was supposed to be going :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shouldn't have left it all this time then LOL LOL LOL

No seriously that is one sport I dont think I would enjoy seeing THERE :|

You cant see it all happening can you :P

Dont get me wrong I love watching it on TV though :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Shouldn't have left it all this time then LOL LOL LOL

No seriously that is one sport I dont think I would enjoy seeing THERE :|

You cant see it all happening can you :P

Dont get me wrong I love watching it on TV though :banana: :banana:
I've been before...it is an amazing weekend away....the atmosphere is great and the noise is indescribable.....amazing doesn't come close :(

i've got a great proposal for f1. to hold one race where the racers would have to push their car all through the race. does anyone know bernie so he could suggest it :?

Maybe not all is lost..I saw the BBC news....checked out the website....

The British Grand Prix will not be included on the provisional calendar for the 2005 season.

British Racing Drivers' Club president Jackie Stewart said on Thursday that he had admitted defeat in his efforts to save the race.

Bernie Ecclestone had set a deadline of this Thursday to find a promoter for the race, even though the provisional 2005 calendar is not due to be finalised until the FIA World Council meets on October 13.

The BRDC, who own Silverstone, had made an offer to Ecclestone to promote the race themselves. But it was understood to have fallen around £2million short of the F1 supremo's valuation.

They are not prepared to go any higher because doing so would mean running the event at a loss.

Stewart said: "We've gone as far as we can in making cutbacks in other areas to be able to afford the Grand Prix because we feel it is very important for the country as a whole.

"The gap between money being asked for (by Formula One) and what we can offer is comparatively small - in single figures of millions - but the amount is unaffordable.

"The British Racing Drivers Club cannot afford the British Grand Prix at any price."

The BRDC had been lobbying the government to step in and make up the shortfall between their offer and Ecclestone's asking price - but without success.

However, it is to be hoped that the news the race will almost certainly be axed could spur ministers into action.

The British-based F1 teams may also step in and do their best to save the race.

MaidenMadness said:
i've got a great proposal for f1. to hold one race where the racers would have to push their car all through the race. does anyone know bernie so he could suggest it :?

I know Bernie Eccles-Cake will he do LOL

wicker nomad said:
Maybe not all is lost..I saw the BBC news....checked out the website....

The British Grand Prix will not be included on the provisional calendar for the 2005 season.

British Racing Drivers' Club president Jackie Stewart said on Thursday that he had admitted defeat in his efforts to save the race.

Bernie Ecclestone had set a deadline of this Thursday to find a promoter for the race, even though the provisional 2005 calendar is not due to be finalised until the FIA World Council meets on October 13.

The BRDC, who own Silverstone, had made an offer to Ecclestone to promote the race themselves. But it was understood to have fallen around £2million short of the F1 supremo's valuation.

They are not prepared to go any higher because doing so would mean running the event at a loss.

Stewart said: "We've gone as far as we can in making cutbacks in other areas to be able to afford the Grand Prix because we feel it is very important for the country as a whole.

"The gap between money being asked for (by Formula One) and what we can offer is comparatively small - in single figures of millions - but the amount is unaffordable.

"The British Racing Drivers Club cannot afford the British Grand Prix at any price."

The BRDC had been lobbying the government to step in and make up the shortfall between their offer and Ecclestone's asking price - but without success.

However, it is to be hoped that the news the race will almost certainly be axed could spur ministers into action.

The British-based F1 teams may also step in and do their best to save the race.
sounds to me like you need roman abramovic :D

Michael Schumacher set a new lap record in Thursday testing at Jerez.

The world champion wiped half a second off Rubens Barrichello's previous benchmark at the Spanish circuit.

Thursday testing times from Jerez

1 M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m15.650s
2 WURZ McLaren 1m16.496s
3 R.SCHUMACHER Williams 1m16.502s
4 DAVIDSON BAR 1m16.577s
5 MONTAGNY Renault 1m16.640s
6 TRULLI Toyota 1m16.674s
7 GENE Williams 1m16.951s
8 BERNOLDI BAR 1m17.215s
9 DE LA ROSA McLaren 1m17.215s
10 KOVALAINEN Renault 1m17.366s

rockin_plumber said:
Michael Schumacher set a new lap record in Thursday testing at Jerez.

The world champion wiped half a second off Rubens Barrichello's previous benchmark at the Spanish circuit.

Thursday testing times from Jerez

1 M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m15.650s
2 WURZ McLaren 1m16.496s
3 R.SCHUMACHER Williams 1m16.502s
4 DAVIDSON BAR 1m16.577s
5 MONTAGNY Renault 1m16.640s
6 TRULLI Toyota 1m16.674s
7 GENE Williams 1m16.951s
8 BERNOLDI BAR 1m17.215s
9 DE LA ROSA McLaren 1m17.215s
10 KOVALAINEN Renault 1m17.366s
he's back schummi we all know and love :D

Sports minister Richard Caborn is optimistic the British GP will be saved, according to reports.

Caborn has spent the last week trying to facilitate talks between Silverstone owners the British Racing Drivers’ Club and F1 ringmaster Bernie Ecclestone.

And a source close to the minster said: "He is now much more confident that a deal can be delivered than he was last week.

“The two sides have been back in useful negotiations and they both know the grand prix is too big to drop for both of them.

"Although it is not 100 per cent yet, he has high hopes there will be an announcement before the end of the week."

Fingers crossed!!! :)

Japanese GP stewards have decided to cancel Saturday's qualifying programme due to appalling weather conditions at Suzuka.

Super Typhoon 22 is forecast to hit Suzuka just hours before qualifying was scheduled to kick off on Saturday. With torrential rain and winds of up to 110mph, track conditions would be treacherous.

FIA race director Charlie Whiting called a meeting at 9.30am British time to discuss the options open to the race organisers.

They decided to cancel all running on Saturday, meaning qualifying will now take place a matter of hours before the race.

Pre-qualifying will start at 9am Japanee time (1am British time), with the crucial second session kicking off an hour later.

The race will start at 2.30pm Japanese time (6.30am in Britain) as previously scheduled.

Typhoon 22 has passed Suzuka without causing damage to the circuit.

That means Sunday’s Japanese Grand Prix should go ahead as planned.

:banana:

Back