The Formula One Thread

I can't decide.... do I get up and watch the race live...which means going to bed now..

or watch the re run and try and avoid hearing the result before it :?

I've decided :D gonna try and watch it live

I'll probably turn the alarm off and go back to sleep...but i'll try LOL

I'm off to bed, g'nite :wink:

HURRICANE MICHAEL STORMS TO VICTORY

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Michael Schumacher blew away the opposition on the weekend that a typhoon
threatened to wreck the Japanese GP.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Schumacher demonstrated that rumours of his demise were greatly exaggerated with a
dominant victory at Suzuka.
The world champion had gone three races without a win before this weekend
– but set the record straight in resounding style.

killers said:

:x
fight.gif

Mark Webber, who had started third, slipped down to sixth at the start. The Australian quickly had bigger things to worry about when the right side of his cockpit mysteriously became scalding hot. He eventually retired in agony on lap 18.

LOL LOL LOL Got a few blisters then

rockin_plumber said:
Mark Webber, who had started third, slipped down to sixth at the start. The Australian quickly had bigger things to worry about when the right side of his cockpit mysteriously became scalding hot. He eventually retired in agony on lap 18.

you a very twisted man to think that funny

rockin_plumber said:

LOL lets hope williams don't burn his bum next year :D

the_nomad said:
Olivier Panis done is last GP in Japan. I'm so sad, there won't any french driver next season :(

Olivier Panis ended his Grand Prix career with a present from Toyota – the F1 car he raced at Suzuka!

The 38 year old Frenchman will step down from the Toyota team for the final race of the year so that Ricardo Zonta can race in front of his home crowd in Brazil.

It brings to an end a career that brought the Frenchman one Grand Prix win, the Monaco Grand Prix in 1996.

Back