The all new what are you doing now thread

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm listening to the news :| I just heard about the earthquake and Tsunami a few minutes ago :( so many people have died :cry:
how many is it now
its started at 7000 yesterday afternoon(well yesterday afternoon CET) :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm listening to the news :| I just heard about the earthquake and Tsunami a few minutes ago :( so many people have died :cry:
I only heard about it a while ago too :(

I usually watch the news every night...but i've been so busy eating, drinking and being merry I hadn't watched it....makes me feel so guilty.

Last I heard it is nearly 24,000 :cry:

wicker nomad said:

I usually watch the news every night...but i've been so busy eating, drinking and being merry I hadn't watched it....makes me feel so guilty.

mabye you jumpoing up and down after all that food caused the earthquake :D :P

wicker nomad said:

I had the same thing, I've been so busy having fun lately that I have not even watched a minute of television. I only heard about it today, I don't even know when it happened :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
I had the same thing, I've been so busy having fun lately that I have not even watched a minute of television. I only heard about it today, I don't even know when it happened :?
I think it was yesterday afternoon (uk time)

SexyDevilGirl said:
yesterday morning local indonesian time

Back