The all new what are you doing now thread

It's the first time in 3 or 4 years that I won't have had to cook...really looking forward to it :banana:

Jakes gameboy was worth every penny...he loves it :banana: I was a bit worried he wouldn't be able to do it...but he's sussed it straight away :banana:

wicker nomad said:
It's the first time in 3 or 4 years that I won't have had to cook...really looking forward to it :banana:

Jakes gameboy was worth every penny...he loves it :banana: I was a bit worried he wouldn't be able to do it...but he's sussed it straight away :banana:

Excellent, that'll keep him busy for hours :D what time are you all setting off to your dads :)

Bockaaarck said:
Excellent, that'll keep him busy for hours :D what time are you all setting off to your dads :)
About 12 I think.... we probably won't eat til about 3....they've got a farm and the day revolves around the farm work.

Luke is desperately waiting for it to get light enough so he can go out on his new bike....5 more minutes and i'll let him go :D

This is weird, sitting here not worrying about the food 8)

wicker nomad said:
About 12 I think.... we probably won't eat til about 3....they've got a farm and the day revolves around the farm work.

Luke is desperately waiting for it to get light enough so he can go out on his new bike....5 more minutes and i'll let him go :D

This is weird, sitting here not worrying about the food 8)

Sorry Wicky, i'm being a bit slow today :oops: It sounds like you're in for a great day :banana: it might even by relaxing :shock:

LOL LOL LOL

I've gotta scoot, so i'll say Toodles and a Merry Christmas to the Wicky clan :wink:

bye

The#2RY said:
sucks when dat happens eh? If I lose mines it normally appears underneath the strings of my guitar lol
LOL when it's mine i go down stairs to get another one and the old one's right where i left it :?
found it anyway now :D

The#2RY said:
can't find a good pic...I'll draw another character....Squall or Cloud? :?
squall
i remember when i went mad on FFVIII
i had squall hair for a few months. it's just like curtains all over but llots of gel

manic said:
squall
i remember when i went mad on FFVIII
i had squall hair for a few months. it's just like curtains all over but llots of gel
kk, it'll be Kingdom Hearts style Squall a.k.a Leon

Maybe not, tried for ages and it sucked...the face and the first few minutes of drawing the hair looked like FFVIII (the face expressions and everything) but I continued making it Kingdom hearts style, then I did the `Lion Heart' pendant and it was great, finished the KH hair (long) and it looked like some radnom character.

Back