The all new what are you doing now thread

The#2RY said:
You would've noticed if you checked the sprite and the art thread :|
nag.gif

Rockhardchick666 said:
I'm the worst at wraping presents, they look so haggard, I usually make them impossible to open aswell :D
Last year I sat down with a bottle of sheridans (and drank the lot!)and wrapped the lot in one go......the next day I had to re do most of them LOL they looked like a 2 year old had wrapped them :oops: LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
I'm the worst at wraping presents, they look so haggard, I usually make them impossible to open aswell :D

It's true, she does. As a joke she wrapped someones gift in paper, then a layer of tape, and touches it off with a layer of string. Silly ol gal.

I'm waiting to go to a special dinner with my boyfriends family, first impressions.. eeep!

Cole said:
It's true, she does. As a joke she wrapped someones gift in paper, then a layer of tape, and touches it off with a layer of string. Silly ol gal.

I'm waiting to go to a special dinner with my boyfriends family, first impressions.. eeep!
:oops:

OMG!! I found out what they were doing!! They layed a new quilt on my bed! Got my PJ's and a DVD (The incredibles :err:) The bed sheet was made by my mum and heer best friend, and guess what? Maiden!! 5 big flags sewn together, there's a real live dead one, Beast over hammersmith, The first ten Years and Best of the beast!!
The Pyjamas were Ed Hun-Tour dates on the back with satans head and eddie on the front. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm happy now!

Back