The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
5 years ago it could have been you falling while learning to walk, man, if you need someone to talk to, theres quite a few of us here, please dont' do the "I need help and I'm going to bring down everyone else" I really don't think its neccassary
so overosing the other night was 5 years ago :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
5 years ago it could have been you falling while learning to walk, man, if you need someone to talk to, theres quite a few of us here, please dont' do the "I need help and I'm going to bring down everyone else" I really don't think its neccassary
I tried that...he didn't listen :|

wicker nomad said:
I tried that...he didn't listen :|
I'll make him...I dont' want those posts, everyone has their dark times, I don't really have the patience to have more dark thoghts and comments unless he wants to do somthing about it

Rockhardchick666 said:
I'll make him...I dont' want those posts, everyone has their dark times, I don't really have the patience to have more dark thoghts and comments unless he wants to do somthing about it
Exactly..i've had real dark times the last month or so....when I lurked and didn't say much...if I'd wanted help I would've asked for it....but didn't need help so just kept quiet

Rockhardchick666 said:
:err: we're aren't supposed to talk about that in public

Oh, well, you know it can be arranged for everyone in here to 'forget' about that last statement. -holds up knife- Nobody heard about our experiences. Nobody.

Back