The all new what are you doing now thread

it's crimbo
whatcha expect
tonight i REALLY wanted to play star ocean but my dad was playing KOTOR and he was on it for hours :|
i only got chance to quickly play tony hawks for 1 hour
but, i am lots further than him and have done up my character :D

manic said:
it's crimbo
whatcha expect
tonight i REALLY wanted to play star ocean but my dad was playing KOTOR and he was on it for hours :|
i only got chance to quickly play tony hawks for 1 hour
but, i am lots further than him and have done up my character :D
THUG 2? My bro has that, I played it and made an older version of me and hat I plan to look like in the future LOL medium hair, big baggy trousers, metal shirts, wristbands and a few small tattoos :banana:

The#2RY said:
THUG 2? My bro has that, I played it and made an older version of me and hat I plan to look like in the future LOL medium hair, big baggy trousers, metal shirts, wristbands and a few small tattoos :banana:
copy cat :err:

:cry: I was told I'm not gonna get to go to Salu for a holiday this year :cry:

But!

I get to go to Canada in December next year 'cause my aunty stays there! Gonna see a WWE show if I hav enough aswell! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

[quote="The#2RY

I get to go to Canada in December next year 'cause my aunty stays there! Gonna see a WWE show if I hav enough aswell! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:[/quote]

and you'll can see chicky :banana: :banana:

I'm enjoying 5 minutes peace :D

Jake is playing his new ps2 game, Luke has gone out on his bike and Mr WN is asleep....

BLISS :D

Back